My 1967 Dodge dart GT.

-

medion

Reaction score
IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1219.JPG
Hi,
A few pics of my Dodge. It was a Slant6 but I swapped the engine with a rebuilt '69 318 coming off a Coronet. It's in good condition but the paint is so-so.

Both very nice cars with classic lines that will never go out of style. Love the color on both cars. Drive ‘em and let people see ‘em!

So, was it originally a manual floor shift or column shift car? It looks like a floor shift manual transmission shifter and linkage kick-out on the transmission tunnel but I can't say for sure. But it really is just a wonderful car and I'm sure we'd all enjoy all the pics of it you can post!

Thanks for your nice comments ! I really like the wheel covers and redlines on the convertible ... But Redlines are too expensive in Europe. Had to settle on Maxxis instead. Duh !
It was originally a column shift but a friend of mine has shaped and welded a metal part to accomodate the shifter. It looks ok.

Oh, ok, it's a paint color code.It's been repainted. It's two tones. Sides are Dark metallic green and Hood, roof and trunk are light metallic green.

Oh, ok, it's a paint color code.It's been repainted. It's two tones. Sides are Dark metallic green and Hood, roof and trunk are light metallic green.
Ok, the fender tag has the codes for the paint color under PNT. I was wondering about that as it did look dark on the sides and light on the top, pretty cool paint scheme!

Ok, the fender tag has the codes for the paint color under PNT. I was wondering about that as it did look dark on the sides and light on the top, pretty cool paint scheme!
I didn't choose it, it's one of the previous owner's choice. I think it works. It's not very common ...

-
Back