My 1st Burnout Video

-

Eric_S68

Reaction score
Hey all! Got the line lock working and the vacuum leak fixed!

Here was the testing of the line lock.... Keep in mind the tires are Brand New Mickey Thompson E/T Streets and didnt wanna kill em.....

The Video...
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Eric_S68/?action=view&current=Burnoutdriveway.flv

:wav: :wav:

The driveway after....

Dsc00002.jpg

Dsc00003.jpg

Dsc00004.jpg

Damm Eric.....I bet the wife love the STAMP huh... :thumbup:

:thumbup: that was ausome, i had a look at the rest of the pics in your album looks like a great car thats had a lot of time and passion put into it.

custom100 said:
:thumbup: that was ausome, i had a look at the rest of the pics in your album looks like a great car thats had a lot of time and passion put into it.

Thanks! That's why the car's name is "Dust N Obsession"

I need some info on that wing you put on the trunk. It looks like an Aspen R/T wing. I like it.

Dusterb318 said:
I need some info on that wing you put on the trunk. It looks like an Aspen R/T wing. I like it.

Its an old DC piece that is no longer available new.

AdamR said:
Its an old DC piece that is no longer available new.

Adam's Exactly right.. I've had it for some 15-20 years sitting.. Just Waiting... I've seen very few Dusters with that Spoiler..

If I had a concrete launch pad like that, I guarantee I would also have a 55 gallon drum of traction compund beside driveway. LOL :headbang:

I wish my drive way was concrete too, it's hard to smoke up much of anything and look good doing it when you're on sand.

-
Back