My 496 hemi stroker build is finally alive!

-

cudascott

It’s a sickness!
Reaction score
Been working on this build for a while. This is my first hemi build and boy was it an experience
they don’t just go together like a wedge. Everything was more work than I ever expected but alas here it is running on the second start. Still gotta time it and tune the carbs.

SWEEEEEEEEET. What are you putting it in?

43A67181-D0F7-449A-AC39-1B69035A24CA.jpeg
98CCAC7F-233F-4182-9C04-B2D50681190A.jpeg
DF42E844-6B90-4B0A-A8BB-79B7A5D5E5AC.jpeg

There is just nothing that beats spark plug leads coming out of the centre of the valve covers......

Been working on this build for a while. This is my first hemi build and boy was it an experience
they don’t just go together like a wedge. Everything was more work than I ever expected but alas here it is running on the second start. Still gotta time it and tune the carbs.

BRUTAL!!!!!!! SOUNDS KILLER!!

Hey Scott, I'm moving up here to North Carolina, maybe someday I'll look you up and stop by to bother ya !

Why ? Everything is almost the same , w/ exception of heads , valve train and pistons . I would way way rather work on a hemi than a wedge , especially installing the rocker arm assem. !!
f you don tlike it , I`ll trade you a 505'' victor headed wedge for it ....

-
Back