My 53 is now forsale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I really like the truck, I'm looking forward too seeing it in person. check out your dart thread

Damn man, move to the east coast :)

Sorry you gotta sell her :(

It might be about the part pertaining to "The Cashiers Check":dontknow:
The powers that be may be flagging thinking ,scam.

Right deal for the right person though, good luck.

It might be about the part pertaining to "The Cashiers Check":dontknow:
The powers that be may be flagging thinking ,scam.

Right deal for the right person though, good luck.

Crap I didn't even think about that...lets try again!

good luck and best wishes on the house.i took that plunge not long ago.i had to sacrifice one of mine as well,but its worth it.

Those are cool trucks 8),I always wanted one of those when I was in My truck building phase .Looks nice, best of luck on the sale !

They are cool trucks, I sold my 55 about 5 years ago and I miss it sometimes.

And yes, that receiver hitch did get a lot of use.

P1000151.jpg

At one time my dad and his friend owned 15 53-56 trucks and had 3 garages full of parts.

That's kind of funny because it seams that anyone that has had any of these has had more than one parts truck.

I bought my truck back in 89 and by 91-92 I had bought 12 more of them and parted them out to get the best parts I could for my truck. My uncle built one out of all the parts I had and when I sold mine back in 04 the guy that bought it had to bring a trailer just to take all the extra parts I had for the 53-55 F-100's

I still have a few parts floating around my mothers house, I even have a 55 title and tag for an automatic truck sitting in my fire box still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back