My 70 Dart project

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Well here is my 70 Dart Swinger.
Just going to get it in good driver shape untill I get a bigger garage.
Then I can go all out.

Picture 182.jpg

Picture 183.jpg

Looks pretty nice man! First thing I'd do is paint the rallye center caps argent silver instead of the black, but that's just me.

Thanks.

Ya those caps will be gone,they are for a 72 on.Someone painted them all black. :sleepy3:
I will be putting the correct 70 centers on.

Thanks guys !!!!!!!!
Always wanted a 70 Dart,just liked the lines.Went to a car show out west (Fall Fling)to do some shopping at the swap meet and ended up driving home a car.Of course I asked my wife if we had a extra $2500.00 on the phone.LOL
Got a good girl she said yes !!!

Been working on it a bit,here are some before and after's.
The befores are the day I drove it home.

Picture 152.jpg

Picture 278.jpg

Picture 151.jpg

Picture 182.jpg

Looking good Johnny. By the loooks of it you've been busy. She's a runner for sure. I dig the before and after shots.

Hay Johnny She is looking good
You dun an A one job under the hood.
Keep us posted.

Thanks Dave and Mike,
The Dart is starting to come around.
I must be getting old,because the sleeper look is what I will be going for !!!! :)
Dont think I will be going back to the OG hub caps though.

That looks good Johnny!

Wait till you see the pics of my 71basketcase. Yours looks like a trailer queen in comparison.

340 Dart said:
That looks good Johnny!

Wait till you see the pics of my 71basketcase. Yours looks like a trailer queen in comparison.

That's pretty funny! I can relate...

Your Dart looks like a terrific starting point Johnny! You guys out west grind us east coast guys up. You paid $2,500 for that car? That would go for $3,500-4,000 due to the fact all Darts have disintergrated already out here. Great work so far. Keep posting pix....

You paid $2,500 for that car? That would go for $3,500-4,000 due to the fact all Darts have disintergrated already out here.

Yep $2500.00.The guy wanted $3500.00 but I talked him down.Think he needed the cash pretty bad.

$3500.00-$4500.00.......SHHHH dont say that so loud,the wife will try to sell it off like the 70 Duster I bought for her........ :-#

-
Back