My 71 Scamp

-

Scamp71

Reaction score
Here's a few pic's of my new 71 Scamp. Can't wait to get started on it!

100_0161.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0168.jpg

100_0169.jpg

100_0170.jpg

100_0172.jpg

Man wear do yall find these great A bodies!

That is just what the Dr ordered for me to have one just like it

Great find Scamp71 :blob:

She looks to be in great shape. I like it. :thumbup:

Looks like a nice place to start... I would have to leave that bumper sticker just for kicks.... :thumbup:

EvilScamp said:
Welcome to the board!
Nice Scamp,what are your plans for it?

Not sure, changes everyday!
Maybe Curious yellow paint, go-wing, scoop, 360.
Maybe original resto.
Maybe...? LOL

Scamp71 said:
Not sure, changes everyday!
Maybe Curious yellow paint, go-wing, scoop, 360.
Maybe original resto.
Maybe...? LOL
Curious yellow, that's what I'd paint it. I miss my 72 Scamp more and more seeing all the Scamps around here.

You could join the Secret Scamp Owners Society!!!!! It is a very exclusive club for Scamp owners. The initiation involves a 5 gallon tub of astroglide, 3 cans of carb cleanner, 1 can of wd40, a donkey, 3 dead rats, 2 of those big foam #1 hands, a hardhat with a flashlite on it, and 2 driverside exhaust manifolds from a 74 ford pickup. It's not that bad and the scars go away pretty quick, ask EvilScamp about it he is our fearless dicta......leader.

360scamp said:
You could join the Secret Scamp Owners Society!!!!! It is a very exclusive club for Scamp owners. The initiation involves a 5 gallon tub of astroglide, 3 cans of carb cleanner, 1 can of wd40, a donkey, 3 dead rats, 2 of those big foam #1 hands, a hardhat with a flashlite on it, and 2 driverside exhaust manifolds from a 74 ford pickup. It's not that bad and the scars go away pretty quick, ask EvilScamp about it he is our fearless dicta......leader.

LOL :wack: :goodman:

360scamp said:

At least the scars are in a place that doesn't show and you only lost a couple pints of blood!
The donkey on the other hand wasn't so lucky,poor donkey!:sad:

-
Back