My cousin was killed in an accident last night

-

340john

Reaction score
My cousin, Mark Haudenschild, was a volunteer fire fighter in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Last night while responding to a brush fire, the tanker truck he was driving rolled, he was ejected and was pinned under the truck. He was killed at the scene. He was 26 years old and leaves a wife, a 3 year son and a 1 year old daughter. The entire family is in shock to say the least.

Prayers being sent out to you and all the family and many fire fighting friends out there that are in pain of this loss of a good man/husban/father and son ...

My Condolence to you and all your family.Prayers sent

John, my prayers and condolences to his family and loved ones...

Heavenly Father, we come to you prayer tonight for the health and well-being of not just the young man who was killed, but for the family and loved ones he leaves behind.

In this time, Father, we know their sorrow, we feel their pain. We ask that You be with them, Father, to offer them comfort that is hard to come by in the coming days ahead.

We ask that You provide them support - help - in the community of fellowship around them. Let people rally around them, bring them love, comfort, and strength, as their lives are suddenly thrust into confusion, loss, and sorrow. Let them know they are not in this alone, but have the love and outreach of many around them, the prayers of many, and the support of many.

Most importantly, Father, gather them into your hands so that they may know peace, in a time when peace seems so far away. Bring them an ease with their grief, Father, and let them they are loved in ways they may never know, by people they may never meet. Most importantly, may they know the Love that You hold for all Your children, Father.

We ask this, Father, in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Rest in Peace, brother. My thoughts go out to his family and yours.

Tankers are no joke. I drove one for a season with the Forest Service before getting hired at my current municipal department. They're not underpowered and slow anymore, but they're still top heavy and can be very hard to handle when that water gets moving, and they make up a disproportionate amount of fire apparatus incidents.

Also reported on firefighter close calls earlier today.

http://www.firefighterclosecalls.com/news/fullstory/newsid/174840

John, my prayers and condolences to his family and loved ones...

Heavenly Father, we come to you prayer tonight for the health and well-being of not just the young man who was killed, but for the family and loved ones he leaves behind.

In this time, Father, we know their sorrow, we feel their pain. We ask that You be with them, Father, to offer them comfort that is hard to come by in the coming days ahead.

We ask that You provide them support - help - in the community of fellowship around them. Let people rally around them, bring them love, comfort, and strength, as their lives are suddenly thrust into confusion, loss, and sorrow. Let them know they are not in this alone, but have the love and outreach of many around them, the prayers of many, and the support of many.

Most importantly, Father, gather them into your hands so that they may know peace, in a time when peace seems so far away. Bring them an ease with their grief, Father, and let them they are loved in ways they may never know, by people they may never meet. Most importantly, may they know the Love that You hold for all Your children, Father.

Amen.

Amen.

The loss of a very young man in a noble profession is very sad. Condolences to your whole family.

Posted by Ramenth ; John, my prayers and condolences to his family and loved ones...

God Bless and Prayers Sent

-
Back