My Dad pased away today.

-
ya i have 3
Maybe when you feel like it, you can tell us a little about him. My fathers death was a great experience. No regrets.
I hope you feel the same. Pray for the dead as you do for the living.

Thanks all whats Erie is on this day 6 years ago i almost died from a stroke,was trying to forget this date,but not now.

Yes, the dates can be difficult at times but really it’s just a number. My mom passed away on my grandmas birthday...that’s hard cause its tough to make it a happy day for her when it’s the day she also lost her daughter...but this year was a lot better with some time passing. Again I’m sorry for your loss Snake

ya i have 3
Then you know what I mean

Just the other day, me and my oldest were out making a bonfire and it seemed like each time I moved to the other side, the wind shifted, and no matter what I did, I was in the smoke

And just like that, I was 16 years old again and I could hear my dad complaining about my smoking, and no matter what he did, my smoke always drifted towards him

My condolences.
My father passed away back in '84. I think of him often, that is 35 years ago. I remember all the small moments that he made life good for me and the family.. I could write a book.

You have Kitty's and my condolences.

Sorry about your loss, I too lost a loved one, my grandmother 2 weeks ago. It was the hardest thing that I'm still dealing with, it also changed me forever. I have much respect for you older guys out there having to see death come and go friends family etc. I know soon my parents will go and I can't imagine the pain it will bring. But always remember the good times with your dad. Remember Time is the ultimate healer.

Sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you. Hold on to the memories and the good times you had with him.

Sorry for your loss. My Dad passed away in 2015. I bought this with some of the money he left me. So I think about him every time I see my car. Thanks Dad. :)

20160530_100038 (1).jpg

Sorry to read about the passing of your father.

Condolences to you and your family.

I thought i would let my A BODIES family know.You have help me out in many ways.lost for words now. RIP Don Pell.
Condolences to you and your family...that's a tough thing to go through :-(

Our dads are our heroes. Our role models. The man most of us hope to be someday.

I'm yet to be half the man my dad is.

Know though, that I'm sure he was proud of who you've become, without you even knowing it.

Stay strong as I'm sure he would expect you to. Honor him by remembering the good times and the lessons he taught you. Share them with your kids.

Prayers and encouragement to you and your family!

Sorry for your loss. Prayers to all those affected. As others have said, he'll always be with you. My dad has been gone 30 years (he passed when I was 28), but I think of him every day.

-
Back