My Dart Swinger Project!

-
Oh snap look what got this morning!!

20190323_080449.jpg

Just remember I was the one trying to talk you into the cheep motor...
You need to come to the realization you have mopar fever..
Yes I agree with that. The funny this is after I spent all this money I may just end up with a spare magnum anyway! I found a truck just like mine except not rusted it needs a transfer he wants 400 bucks for it. If he can get a title I'm gonna buy it and either fix the transmission or put mine in it.

Yes I agree with that. The funny this is after I spent all this money I may just end up with a spare magnum anyway! I found a truck just like mine except not rusted it needs a transfer he wants 400 bucks for it. If he can get a title I'm gonna buy it and either fix the transmission or put mine in it.
If the title was in his name he should be able to go with him to the DMV and fill out the paperwork for a lost title in front of the people. Don't fall for any b*******..

If the title was in his name he should be able to go with him to the DMV and fill out the paperwork for a lost title in front of the people. Don't fall for any b*******..
Yea I agree! That's why I told him I wasnt paying until I saw one.

Yea I agree! That's why I told him I wasnt paying until I saw one.
if he's lying you'll know it right away if you tell him we'll let's go up to the DMV and let them look up the license plate number and show that it's in your name and you tell them you lost the title and you want a lost title application. Fill it out in front of them and turn it in with both of your identifications. Done and done deal. If not he's full of s***...

So basically LOL enough for the Magnum the manifold the fuel pump and $150 left over ? I know I know you're building it with your own hands...
Yep plus about 150hp! Haha. That a dollar per hp! Lol
I really don't know what this thing will end up at I hope it gets above 300hp I will never know I ain't paying for no dyno and sure as hell ain't letting noone rev this engine like they do in those dyno videos.

you already have more in your 360 than I do in my 360 in my Duster.... :poke:

Dangit man just rub it in lol.
Is the 360 in your duster the one you are building for the race with jaba?
probably, but I don't even know for sure..... lol. The one in my Duster is a shop motor or replacement from a parts store. When I bought it off of CL, it had never been fired. I took the pan off, valve covers off, and it truly was remanufactured (not that i'm a fan of shop motors.... lol). It still has the dished pistons :D I have 400 into the long block, then added my own intake, carb, and timing chain. I might be 750 from carb to pan?

I'm building a 360 that should have went to the scrap yard also. this one will replace the 318 in my other Duster. Jaba may end up racing them both, because we'll meet more than once.

probably, but I don't even know for sure..... lol. The one in my Duster is a shop motor or replacement from a parts store. When I bought it off of CL, it had never been fired. I took the pan off, valve covers off, and it truly was remanufactured (not that i'm a fan of shop motors.... lol). I have 400 into the long block, then added my own intake, carb, and timing chain. I might be 750 from carb to pan?

I'm building a 360 that should have went to the scrap yard also. this one will replace the 318 in my other Duster. Jaba may end up racing them both, because we'll meet more than once.
What did the shop motor 360 turn last year? 14? 13.9?

13.9 consistently. That is with 2.45 gears, stock exhaust manifolds, stock converter. And the good ole' dished pistons... LOL.
What was your 1/8?
Damn that is impressive jaba better come up with something quick Haha.

What was your 1/8?
Damn that is impressive jaba better come up with something quick Haha.
It ran 8.80's in the 1/8th. Can't wait to see what it does with the Doug's, ported heads, a little more cam, and 3.23's. :)

It ran 8.80's in the 1/8th. Can't wait to see what it does with the Doug's, ported heads, a little more cam, and 3.23's. :)
Do you think it's a far assumption that I can get 8.80's out of mine with 2.76 gears?

Do you think it's a far assumption that I can get 8.80's out of mine with 2.76 gears?
Really? 2.76 gears are still better than I have now. And you'll have more cam, ported heads, better pistons, and headers.... you'll blow by 8.80s in the 1/8th.....

Really? 2.76 gears are still better than I have now. And you'll have more cam, ported heads, better pistons, and headers.... you'll blow by 8.80s in the 1/8th.....
Your a better tuner and driver than me!! Lol I'd love to see this thing in the mid 8s . That's not my goal by no means but that would be a hella added bonus. My goal Is functionality and reliability. The only reason I ask this is because I was talking to one of my Chevy buddies at work and he was dissing my build saying I would be lucky to break 9.5 he is one of those guys who really dont know anything about anything he just dropped a block and 6 grand off at a machine shop!!
He said I was crazy for porting my own heads and I probably ruined them hahaha

-
Back