~ My Daughter ~

-

MachineMan

Remove Before Flight
Reaction score
My Daughter is going to have a booth at the.................
Forbidden Fantasy Show N Shine
Car Show

In Paris California

*This Weekend *

Her booth is the "Bra & Pantie Fest booth', they are going to have a raffle and are selling some cool stuff.

A big plus is that her and her cute friends may be running around in their underwear.

I am not entirely certain of this as Dad is the last to know some of this stuff.

If we have any members in the Paris,CA., area it would be great if you can show some support and buy a couple of raffle tickets.

This show is on private property so there will be adult attractions, bikinis, lingerie, etc.

The Bra & Pantie Fest booth will be selling little bikinis, thongs,
and other stuff so If possible know your wife's or girlfriend's size if you want to be a hero when you get home.

There is more info on Leanna's page.----->
http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com/

I only know a little, Dad's are the last to hear this stuff.

HMMM. I am not to far away. Sure the wife would love to go............................................... Ok maybe not. LOL

You guys will have to do some internet searching.

I hear very little about these events.

I do know they have to be held on "private property" because there is booze and bikini contest, these events are not for little kids.

Leanna knows more about this event than I do.

Dad is left for the most part uninformed.

HMMM. I am not to far away. Sure the wife would love to go............................................... Ok maybe not. LOL

LOL

Show some support, we So Cal people have to stick together.

Translation:

Make up some excuse that sounds very boring, then go have a look around, get a couple of raffle tickets and go home "Not" smelling like perfume.

If you can bring home a pink thong without having an ash tray thrown at your head a the speed of sound, so much the better.

-
Back