My First Mopar

-

T-Evil

Reaction score
What’s up folks!

Picked up this 1972 340 demon a few weekends ago. Im completely new to these ol’ things. I’ve been tinkering on air cooled Volkswagens for the last 8 years or so, so this thing feels like it’s from the future haha. I’m marrying into a mopar family, so luckily there is plenty of knowledge and guidance to be had there.

48A0DAC4-CA47-4056-A7DA-26289ACC7CF5.jpeg

E9E6EC50-A8F3-4CB0-AC1A-901D71067463.jpeg

F6B93E87-D5C1-4EE2-979F-24E1FD03BEE9.jpeg

Excellent choice in Mopars IMO. That's a gorgeous A-body you have there:thumbsup:

Congratulations and welcome aboard from NY!

The previous owner had a wheel fall off and hammer punch the drivers fender, as you can see in the picture below. The wheel falling off was the final deathblow to the previous owners’ motivation; and that’s how I ended up with it.
I beat, twisted, hammered, cut and welded on it all last Saturday. The door will open now and the stripes almost line up. This will do until I can source the correct demon or dart fender to hang on it. Ultimately the fender is too wrinkled and tweaked throughout to be saved.

If anyone has one laying around…..

The previous owner had a wheel fall off and hammer punch the drivers fender, as you can see in the picture below. The wheel falling off was the final deathblow to the previous owners’ motivation; and that’s how I ended up with it.
I beat, twisted, hammered, cut and welded on it all last Saturday. The door will open now and the stripes almost line up. This will do until I can source the correct demon or dart fender to hang on it. Ultimately the fender is too wrinkled and tweaked throughout to be saved.

If anyone has one laying around…..

2A890AEA-35E0-4794-AD6F-ED1C00B2C5AE.jpeg

805228EB-32CD-4A8B-937B-A35827A3CDE2.jpeg

Nice! I have a same year green 360 one. How much did you pick that one up for?

-
Back