My little rocker

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
So, I know there has been a lot made of the non tech discussions on the site, and I am guilty of my fair share of that.. so I apologize in advance, but I just had to post this.. My grandson, daughter, and son-in-law came to visit tonight, and even thought its only Monday, him being here made my week.. At one point he got a hold of my guitar. and we couldnt resist snapping a couple pics.. this one is particularly priceless to me.. like he is following in paps footsteps.. My daughter has already said she wants him photographed with the Dart for his first birthday (in May) so stay tuned for that... enjoy gang

Attachments

• Jguitar.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 222
Classic E.V.H- Runnin with the GrandFather(lol!) Really cool pic.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Love his little guitar jamie jams!!:supz: looks like an EVH Frankenstein axe.

Classic E.V.H- Runnin with the GrandFather(lol!) Really cool pic.

LOL.. that was cool!! Im gonna have to remember that!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Love his little guitar jamie jams!!:supz: looks like an EVH Frankenstein axe.

Its actually a copy of the 5150 guitar, My buddy and I spent a lot of time getting it as close as possible to Eddies.. just seeing him hold my guitar melted my heart.. no lie...

Thanks for sharing. That right there is what makes it all worth while. Be proud....

Too bad you could not find a smaller version of that guitar and get a really good picture of him to show him when he gets older. He will look at you and ask- eddie who?? LOL

Too bad you could not find a smaller version of that guitar and get a really good picture of him to show him when he gets older. He will look at you and ask- eddie who?? LOL

Yea, I thought about a smaller version of that guitar for him.. Actually that whole pic was just a spur of the moment thing, he made his way across the living room towards it, and wanted to touch it, so I got it off the stand and he stood up behind it.. he got all excited, I had the camera out already and couldnt resist.. now for anyone thinking Im nuts for letting a 9 month old dance with my prized possesion, my daughter is actually holding the guitar by the top of the neck, she leaned over so her legs wouldnt be in the shot.. LOL

Congratulations Pop's :cheers: and what a great picture, I agree priceless \\:D/.
He will be jamming before you know it SpeedracerX :D

Good looking little guy! Grandkids are a lot of fun, I know I sure enjoy mine.

Thank you... and you know, I thought when my daughter first told me she was pregnant that being a grandfather was the beginning of me actually being 'old' or that it would make me feel old.. I mean im only 44 (soon to be 45)... but truthfully it has made me feel more energized than I have in a long time.. I absolutely love being a pap..

-
Back