my new '72 Duster....

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My latest addition to my factory dealership promotional model collection. It's like new from '72 :)
DSCN0839.JPG
DSCN0837.JPG
DSCN0838.JPG
DSCN0836.JPG

DSCN0837.JPG

Last edited:
Mopar. It sucks up your money in all different ways. But having said that, they all put a smile on my face.

Well we will have to see if 318willrun is up to it.
It's a 340 ...... Unaltered, all factory stock! lol.... I have some promo's that say hemi on the side, you betcha... :D

That a boy,I will even give you 5 car lenghtsssssssssss.Cool car,there was a time i was into model building but something side track me.What else you got.

That a boy,I will even give you 5 car lenghtsssssssssss.Cool car,there was a time i was into model building but something side track me.What else you got.
Well, when I was young, building models was a family hobby. We made the wheels roll, never using the plastic pins, but hangers for axles. Pen ink tubes for exhaust tips, etc etc. However, I don't have the time or patience to build the models anymore, so I collect the promos. Also, I like the idea that the cars are as old as the real cars, being at the dealership at the same time. A real piece of history, muscle car history. I have A, B, and E bodies mostly, and a couple other things. I really don't collect the C bodies. I collect high end condition cars, no junk. I have some of the rarest colors, also. It's fun, but expensive!

I can see the reason for Promo collecting, there's something about it, like your Duster, it was put together back in a time when it was done right. It look sharp!

-
Back