My New Neighborhood

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Last Sunday we moved into the house. We're still searching for stuff & where to put it, but we're in. While we were moving last week we spotted this little get together a few blocks from me.

House_9515002-vi.jpg

House_9515012-vi.jpg

House_9515003-vi.jpg

Don't stare into the Iguana's eyes....

House_9515014-vi.jpg

House_9515013-vi.jpg

This Magnum was beautiful. Granted, I'm not going to be sticking fake diamonds on my `Cuda anytime soon, but you have to admire the quality & level of workmanship on these vehicles. A great paint & body job is still great regardless what it was done to.

House_9515009-vi.jpg

I saw this truck on display at Hot Import Nights when it was at Belmont Park a few years ago. To see this guy driving it through the streets of Queens (on a Holiday weekend no less !!!! ) was awesome. The stereo in this thing could shatter your spine.

While I'm a Muscle Car guy first & foremost, I can still appreciate the talent, time, & money it took to build these low riders. The guy who threw the party owns the `59 Chevy 4 door. I've talked to him in the past when I had the `Cuda out and admnired his Chevy. I told him, we're on different teams, but we're in the same game.

Nice to know I have car guys in the new neighborhood.

House_9515004-vi.jpg

That's some nice work there......
8)

OMG !!
I looked in the iguana's eyes.

seriously, some major cuttin and snippin on that truck, I'm impressed.

thats some sweet rides. all my new neighbor has is a csx-t and a 83 shelby charger. and a 96 dak.2wd with a 340. in it. but he got one of them husskey dogs. but i can live with that

I can picture in my mind how your Cuda would look with lambo doors. LOL Seriuosly I also enjoy Lowriders and tuners as far as craftsmanship and some of their paintwork.

-
Back