My new ride/ not an Abody but a /6!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of a Volare wagon I picked up.
All orignal except for the wheels. 79,000 mi. Leaning
tower of power and and automatic. Only options are the
AM radio and cruise control. Was owned by an old couple till
5 years ago. Bought it from the second owner.
What ya think?

wagon1.jpg

wagon2.jpg

Looks good.

Here's a couple pics of a Volare wagon I picked up.
All orignal except for the wheels. 79,000 mi. Leaning
tower of power and and automatic. Only options are the
AM radio and cruise control. Was owned by an old couple till
5 years ago. Bought it from the second owner.
What ya think?

That's a cool looking ride. I could see myself driving that wagon. What size motor does it have?

Cool, and a woody to boot!
C

Wow!...that looks amazingly nice! That wood trim is excellent.....any rust problems? That's one car you won't see every other block......even at a Mopar show. Maybe see how much tire you can stuff under it!

Great looking Volare. Hey Button they are out there. I have a 77 that a little old lady didn`t need any more when she went into the nursing home two years ago at 92 years old. I bought it from her niece for $300.00 because it had primo 14 magnums on it. I remember when they bought the car new with them. There was also another wagon in town with 14 magnums; both also 6cyl and air. Great find Brian. God bless you. Wayne

I like it.

Would you drive something like that in the winter?

I've been thinking about finding a 4 door Dart or something similar and driving it in the winter. I wouldn't think about doing that with a 2 door though.

Nice looking wagon and would be unique at a Mopar show.

Restore it.....wagons are "in" as well as the "leaning towers" 8)

Nice car ! Very cool wagon, the magnum wheels look great and it's even got a good stance .Great score ! 8)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would make it into a '79 sport wagon but thats just me.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Very cool wagon :cheers: I stopped and looked at one not long ago just out of town for sale, The owner said it was sold the night before :angry7:
I am still looking :-D Congrat's on a great find :cheers: I am sure it is a 225 leaning tower of power=P~=P~

If you listen real close in the still of the nite...it's calling "feed me". It wants a stroker small block with OD auto.
Nice car!Bob

Hell yeah thats a very nice car I almost picked up a green on green one about 5 years ago but the car got hit while sitting in the guys front yard out by the street.... gotta love a wagon

-
Back