My new ride

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My new Ride
I almost bought this car a year and half ago and somehow lost his info. But most likely I deleted it because telling myself I do not need another car. But just the mopar sickness I have and I ended up looking again for something different that I always wanted (bucket list I guess). I wanted something running driving and different. It did not want that perfect car that I am always worried about. Just get in and go anywhere and leave it anywhere. This valiant came my way again and I had to have it.

1963 Valiant wagon 2DR conversion
71 rebuilt 360
4 speed trans
8 3/4 391 surgrip
front disc brakes

I took it for only for a four mile ride. Needs a few things

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_2733.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_2734.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_2735.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_2736.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_5014.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_5020.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 679
I can't say I have seen any other 63 Valiant wagons around. It has some neat mods. I bet it's a blast to drive!

Congrats. That is too cool; hemi scoop, pistol grip, and fenderwell headers.

do you remember when "you" (as in any of us) wouldn't give a wagon a second look - and one that color.. NFW!? it's so.. kinda ugly - it's awesome.. !! I dig the 2 dr. conversion.

So what you have there is like a low 13 second (high 12?), beater/grocery/parts getter?
I want it!
Great score!
I'm totally jealous. :burnout:

Wicked ride man. Love the two door conversion. Never seen that before. Roof racks and a big ole woody surfboard for sure!

Cool wagon, I also love the 2 dr conversion, that alone is worth the buy.

You can at least go for a drive in something different.

Now that is a set of PIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!

What a cool ride! And a thermoquad on it too. I would cruise that wagon daily if it were mine. Nothing like driving a stick shift muscle car

Car was on ebay awhile back , out of Florida I believe.

Yes it was on eBay and I was the high bidder it never hit reserve. That was almost 2 years ago. I did guy it for the same guy that had it for say on eBay.

Thanks everybody. I cannot wait to bang some gears and burn the tires off this thing.

-
Back