My old 68 Barracuda

-

Ken_340

Reaction score
Looking for our old car, please spread the word and help me.. Looking for our 68 Barracuda coupe, was a 340 car, Maroon, Black interior, bench seat, column shift. Got rid of it 1976-78, Warren Michigan area. I don't know if it even exists anymore. I do have vin #. Any and all help greatly appreciated... I'd be open to a finders fee if found..

Looking for our old car, please spread the word and help me.. Looking for our 68 Barracuda coupe, was a 340 car, Maroon, Black interior, bench seat, column shift. Got rid of it 1976-78, Warren Michigan area. I don't know if it even exists anymore. I do have vin #. Any and all help greatly appreciated... I'd be open to a finders fee if found..
Just a suggestion, you may want to post the vin. If the car was parted out someone here may have the motor and at least that would give you some insight about the car.

I moved this thread to lost and found.

Thank you, i didn't know there was that section...
Because you are a new member just scroll down the "forums" tab on the upper left just to see all of what we have going on here.

-
Back