My sister just became more man than me.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
photo0_zpsuzf9yxa2.jpg

She asked what truck I would buy and dam if she didn't buy that truck...

Dammit......

Girls like trucks. I know my wife likes mine. And there sure seems to be a lot of them driving trucks and jeeps now a days. Glad for her.

I'm with Dell.
I just don't know what to say either....that won't get me in trouble with someone.
Ok, I thought of something.
At least it's not a Ford?

Cars that attract the ladies (and guys)

"The findings strike me as very accurate," says Joe Wiesenfelder, executive editor of Chicago-based Cars.com. "Among the general public, a black pickup truck is a reflection of a masculine owner. A woman walks up to a black pickup truck and says to herself, 'Here's a guy who can help me move, bring me large gifts from Crate & Barrel and do repairs around my condo.'"

The survey of 2,000 men and women asked what type, brand and color of vehicle are driven by the most fetching members of the opposite sex.

Women ranked these styles as cars that attractive men drive:

• Pickup trucks: 32%
  • Sports cars: 27%
  • SUVs: 16%
  • Sedans: 11%
  • Hybrid or electric: 9%
  • UPS truck: 4%
  • Minivans: 2%
  • Mail truck: 1%
The top brands of car for attractive men, as ranked by women, were Ford (16%),
Chevrolet (13%) and Porsche (11%). Women overwhelmingly point to black (53%) as the color of cars driven by good-looking men, followed by silver (16%) and red (13%).

my sister just traded in her renault megane station wagon for a toyota ayno...im pretty sure im good

I'm with Dell.
I just don't know what to say either....that won't get me in trouble with someone.
Ok, I thought of something.
At least it's not a Ford?

Cars that attract the ladies (and guys)

"The findings strike me as very accurate," says Joe Wiesenfelder, executive editor of Chicago-based Cars.com. "Among the general public, a black pickup truck is a reflection of a masculine owner. A woman walks up to a black pickup truck and says to herself, 'Here's a guy who can help me move, bring me large gifts from Crate & Barrel and do repairs around my condo.'"

The survey of 2,000 men and women asked what type, brand and color of vehicle are driven by the most fetching members of the opposite sex.

Women ranked these styles as cars that attractive men drive:

• Pickup trucks: 32%
  • Sports cars: 27%
  • SUVs: 16%
  • Sedans: 11%
  • Hybrid or electric: 9%
  • UPS truck: 4%
  • Minivans: 2%
  • Mail truck: 1%
The top brands of car for attractive men, as ranked by women, were Ford (16%),
Chevrolet (13%) and Porsche (11%). Women overwhelmingly point to black (53%) as the color of cars driven by good-looking men, followed by silver (16%) and red (13%).

They want us to drive a black car because while we are washing our car (almost every other day because black sucks dirt in like a magnetized and electrostaticly charged balloon) we may as well wash her car as well. Oh, and while we're outside, may as well do the yardwork.

Pfft. I see right through their sneaky tricks!

If this was the YB we'd be demanding "photos of the sister............." LOL

Well I don't know I had to look up BOTH of those.............
She still lives in the Netherlands, 14 dollars a gallon for gas, and a few hundred dollars of road taxes per month, I can see why she doesn't drive a real car

-
Back