My Sister passed away this morning

-

Frankie

Member #9641
Reaction score
My niece called about 6:45AM today. She told me her mother ( my older sister) passed away some time early this morning. My niece found her sitting in "her chair" in the living room. Apparently she had a heart attack some time between 4am and 6:45AM. She was the last living member of my childhood immediate family.

We will be driving up to Virginia for the services. My Niece will be making the final arrangements. She had 5 children, all grown now, with kids of their own. I already miss her.

Very sorry to hear...

My condolences.

Kinda of scary when you realize that you are the "top generation" in the family now....

Sorry to hear the sad news Frank. Prayers sent to you and your family. toolmanmike

Prayers sent out to all the family and many friends Frankie, My condolences and drive safe brother :pale:

Very sorry to hear that Frankie. It's always tough to lose family members. Sue and I will be Praying for you and your family.

Frankie, so sorry to read this!
Best wishes to all.
Remember the happy times and talk about them a lot.

Condolences to you and the family. Very sorry to hear. Its tough to bear, but hang in there.

I'm sorry to hear, Frankie, the loss of a sister, and mother, prayers sent.

Sorry to hear of the horrible news and Hope that the families will find Comfort and Strength in Faith during these very difficult days ahead.

Sorry to hear about your loss - prayers for you and your family

-
Back