My Sister passed away this morning

-
My niece called about 6:45AM today. She told me her mother ( my older sister) passed away some time early this morning. My niece found her sitting in "her chair" in the living room. Apparently she had a heart attack some time between 4am and 6:45AM. She was the last living member of my childhood immediate family.

We will be driving up to Virginia for the services. My Niece will be making the final arrangements. She had 5 children, all grown now, with kids of their own. I already miss her.

My condolences Frankie. I have not lost any of my immediate family and I know it will hurt when I do but I can't imagine the pain you feel now.

Jack

So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent.

Sorry to hear about your sister.

I haven't lost any of my brothers yet, but I've lost all my grand parents, parents, aunts, uncles, a sister in law, and a 21 year old nephew to suicide. In all, about 13 people in the last 15 years.

After my mom, and my last uncle died, I really started freaking out for a while. Like ok, now me and my bro's are the oldest members of the family. I walked around for 6 months thinking I was going to drop dead, like, its my turn now.
Took a while to get over it, but it is weird becoming the old folks in the family, with no one older to look up to or ask advice from.

I wish you the all the best.

may she walk beside the lord in peace now.. my deepest condolences brother, i recently lost my pawpaw. Hardest thimg iv ever been through, couldnt emagine it being one of me siblings. Hope ya holden up alright there budro.

Thank you, all.

Moparmower, Kuda, I'm OK, Thanks for asking. I've been using N&P to keep my mind off things here. I'm actually grateful Rick and Leadfoot, for being themselves. lol

It's the kind of feeling you never get used to and it always hurts. Darn thing is that the older we get the more often it appears to happen.
Sorry about your loss,
Jean-Guy

:( Very sorry to read about the unexpected passing of your sister.

Condolences & prayers sent for you & your family...

That sux, Frankie.
Unexpected is an extra shocker.
I've lost two out of three. And they were unexpected.
But we knew the job was dangerous when we took it, right?
Anyway.How this will affect the entertainment forum?

Thank you, guys.

adriver, you're right, unexpected does suck, and we always know that the possibility exists. We just tend to ignore it, until it happens.

Re: the "entertainment" forum, lol, my frame of mind, right now, allows me to put the personal attacks there into perspective, and relish them. The sport of it is good therapy. ;)

Condolences from my family to yours, Frank. you will provide the strength your family needs at this difficult time. take care friend.

Frankie,
Sorry to hear the bad news. We have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Rich and Becky

Sorry to hear of this Frankie, condolences sent.
C

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I have lost loved ones recently as well. I am relatively new to this forum but I have seen a lot of support given to members in hard times and I have been touched by all the kindness shown to people. I hope each day will get better for you.

-
Back