My son and the band going on tour again (proud father)

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My son and the band is going on tour , they leave tomorrow and will be gone for 5 weeks

18/01/2018 Barcelona – Rocksound
19/01/2018 castellon - poison stereo
20/01/2018 orihuela - the jukebox
21/01/2018 village major - the zagal
23/01/2018 VIGO? - TBA.
24/01/2018 Ourense – Cafe Cultural Auriense
25/01/2018 A Coruna – Mardi Gras
26/01/2018 Zamora - Jazz cave
27/01/2018 Aviles - cultural factory
28/01/2018 Ponferrada – King-Kong

00034.jpg

They will have a blast!
Don't you know it Hop's, these men have been there three times and made many friends over there
You being a Vet I am sure you understand what these over sea's trips can mean to these young men, I have never been out of the states myself

Hey, those dates are all backwards!!!

Hope they have a great time! My best friend's little brother, is in a band that tours the world... Pretty cool, but not my kind of music (hardcore punk). Will they be touring the U.S?

Hope they have a great time! My best friend's little brother, is in a band that tours the world... Pretty cool, but not my kind of music (hardcore punk). Will they be touring the U.S?
Dates all look correctly formatted to me. Oh yeah it's only the US that does it month, day, year and not day, month, year.

Remind's me...who elses feet and inches?

What type of music Memike? Which ones of those guys in your kin?

Riddler

That's awesome Mike. You a roadie?
You would think so, I wish he and the band needed me there , I would love to get out and see the world and get out of the states, never been :(

They do, but I have not seen the list for 2018 yet. I will keep you updated :thumbsup:

Dates all look correctly formatted to me. Oh yeah it's only the US that does it month, day, year and not day, month, year.

Remind's me...who elses feet and inches?

What type of music Memike? Which ones of those guys in your kin?

Riddler
Old southern rock :thumbsup: and my son is in the middle playing the drums and singing a few :)

That's some cool stuff Mike. I wish them a safe and sucessful tour.

-
Back