My son Judas

-
Well, maybe if he bought better wheels :)
All I can say about the wheels.......better than what he did have. I really need to quit nit picking his choices. Not my cup of tea. I'm sure there's somethings he doesn't like about my car. Like the steelies and dog dish caps.

Last edited:
All I can say about the wheels.......better than what he did have. I really need to quit nit picking his choices. Not my cup of tea. I'm sure there's somethings he doesn't like about my car. Like the steelies and dog dish caps.

Maybe, but then he's just wrong... lol

if a guy can't take being roasted, don't buy a chubby :)

A Chubby. Thats what i get when i hear a blown 528 Hemi on the dyno. Oh wait nevermind, thats a different kind of Chubby.

The glass I sent you is for a notch back - I don't have any fastback glass for you for spares...... he can send it greyhound to me . It might arrive in 6 months.... LOLOLOLOL
I have seen the fastback in person that DartOS offered him. Its a rust free solid 67 V8 car. I'd give my left nut to own that.

Maybe, but then he's just wrong... lol
Judas thinks I need to put the Torq-Trus D's on the rear of my Belvedere. Course he didn't hang out at drag strips in the 60's. So he wouldn't know what cool is.

20190425_152228.jpg

Hey DartOS are you going to Pates this weekend? I will be there on friday.
If you make it, check out Treblig. Spots 452&453, zone 1-1A, block 35, ave 8&9. He used to have lots of Barracuda parts. Tell him I said "Du Hu".

Nice car(s).
I don't care for the wheels on the Chevelle, though.
Sadly, he's right. (for a street cruiser)
I will be the first to admit that it's overall cheaper to build a Chevy vs Mopar.
With the exception of the higher end stuff, of course!
My brother has a nice '69 Chevelle, and it's a great car overall.
If i didn't like the uniqueness of a Mopar, and the superiority of the factory suspension, i would seriously think about getting into a Chevy for sure.................
Facts are facts, go ahead and start the hate mail or comments!
No hate here. I like 'em all.

I have seen the fastback in person that DartOS offered him. Its a rust free solid 67 V8 car. I'd give my left nut to own that.
Sorry, not interested. I've got a coupe of those nuts hanging around that are useless.

i think if my boy came home driving a chevvy he would be known as my daughter

Frenchys need to stick to wine and pastries. Leave the car building to us. Whats up with 3 lug nuts per wheel anyways???

240z cars were made for a V8 transplant. The coolest one i saw was a Nissan 240SX coupe with an all aluminum 7.0L LS V8 and manual trans. Weight distribution is unchanged. Handles like it did w the 4 banger, goes like hell.

If you make it, check out Treblig. Spots 452&453, zone 1-1A, block 35, ave 8&9. He used to have lots of Barracuda parts. Tell him I said "Du Hu".
Will do. Well i gotta go there and see him now, i bought a set of ARP headbolts from him and paypalled him. Lol.

Judas thinks I need to put the Torq-Trus D's on the rear of my Belvedere. Course he didn't hang out at drag strips in the 60's. So he wouldn't know what cool is.

View attachment 1715325970
I mean he is into 22" "blingin hoops" what does he know about cool. Your belvie is just about right. Pie crust slicks on steelies, torque thrusts on the front. I mean that car screams i am a bad *** !!! Incidentally i was born last quarter of 1968, so i never saw em run at the strip like that, but i get it man i get it. How old is ur kid that he dont get it.

-
Back