My son Judas

-
Other than those rims that is a pretty cool Chevy tho!!!
Me and my buddy had an inside joke every time we'd go to a car show we would say omg there is one of those chevelles man you never seen those things!! Haha I have to admit tho I like all classic cars even the Chevy and fords.

It really doesn't matter, it could be a BMW Isetta and I'd still be proud of him. I stood back with my hands in my pockets (as much as I could) through this project. This was only his second build. I think he did pretty darn good. All the poking and razing is part of the experience.

20190304_081330.jpg

Looks really good. I like the body colored inner fenders. He learned that from being around Mopars. I strayed from Mopars for a few years. Built a 1960 El Camino. 350 4 speed bench seat car.

Hey Matt, how was Pate? Did you find any treasures?

Yep. 68-70 road runner low restriction single 4bbl air cleaner. Haggle price i payed was a hundred dollar bill. Gonna get a 340 four barrel pie pan for it eventually. Treblig hooked me up with new ARP LA headbolts $35. Nice used bench grinder for $15. Took beat to ****, or "patina" as some people call it RR pie pan and made a shop clock out of it.

20190426_191339.jpg

-
Back