pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A999B313-E173-4931-8C12-A6511378A12C.jpeg
DFAA7B50-A69D-4201-98C0-B0742CA25214.jpeg
65FCE655-409D-4F0B-96C9-688EEF58AB3C.jpeg
5F2FC664-5563-49EB-9DD7-8CC25B032414.jpeg
the track photographer at Norwalk posted these up of my kids Duster. Not to bad for a stock crank 360 at 3200 pounds. Kinda cool series of shots

What a great set of pictures! Thanks for posting. That car is definitely something to be proud of as well.

What are the wheels on it?

Thanks guys. He heard a noise out there so we parked his and he finished the weekend in my as I was driving like crap. He will be going from 4.10 gears to 4.56 gears in his 8 3/4 rearend. He would also like a little more horsepower so we will see what we can do. The Edelbrock heads are about maxed out without moving the pushrod over so I may try a few things since we are going to tear it down for refresh

You gotta be super proud of that.

Not to mention the father son time spent.
I look forward to the day I can run my car against my pops car.

Keep up the good work.

You gotta be super proud of that.

Not to mention the father son time spent.
I look forward to the day I can run my car against my pops car.

Keep up the good work.

I love racing with my Son. Even at 62 I run my race program 100% by myself and travel to big out of state races without him but it’s more fun when he is there.

I enjoy seeing what you do.

I understand your not a big budget race team but you sure make your stuff work.

Good on ya and your son has a great teacher.

I enjoy seeing what you do.

I understand your not a big budget race team but you sure make your stuff work.

Good on ya and your son has a great teacher.

Thank you Sir. I appreciate it
I get several PM’s on Mopar sites weekly and love helping guys. I am lucky to race in Pa and Ohio and we are loaded with lots of great running Mopars. Some tracks aren’t that lucky

I see a lot in you that I see in my pops.

I'm just shy of 40 and when I need a part for my car, if its on the shelf pops will let it go

Keep on keeping on and running quick.

Looking for times? Maybe I missed them if not can you post the times down the track? 60'? and so on. It looks pretty fast!
65 Dart 434". 904/4.56. All steel car...except hood. I've owned this car since 1969. [High School car]. /6 GT

IMG_0937.jpg

Wow that is awesome now that's a wheelie! That is some impressive slips that is some awesome reaction times

Hey Pittsburg racer, does ypur son drive the car on the street? I ask since you are going to 4.56 gear.:steering:

No we are both track only guys. Been there done that 40 years ago and he loves my stories but he's a pretty serious racer. Times are different now.

My car is going to end up more strip than street but will be more street and really no strip.:rolleyes: It basically is my toy.

-
Back