My street used Tubular K frame is getting close!

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I thought I'd post some pictures of the progress of my tubular K frame using Pinto rack, and coil overs.. Whats included? Stock location motor mounts, tubular LCA's, K frame, etc.. I have the RMS UCA's that I will be using.. I think you can use your stock UCA's.. you will have to ask the builder. Everything is bolt in including the shock tower support.. more pics to come as I get them..

111218950003.jpg

111218950001.jpg

That looks great. Are you building this or buying this setup? But it still looks awesome either way.

Who is the builder, and is it meant for street driving, or drag racing?

Thanks,

Bill S.

As stated in the title.. Street driven set up.. builder is a good friend of mine that has been working on this for over 2 yrs.. he has had engineers verify the structural integrity of the unit.. He himself has tested it on his own car on the street and at the strip.. both a complete success. Mine will be finished early Jan powder coated and installed.. Needless to say I'm super excited about it.

I'm sure my buddy has pics; but I obviously don't as you see the progress of it on this thread.

Good looking setup! I would certainly be interested in more information about possibly getting one built for my '69 Dart project if the plan is to put them into production.
Your initial post says "...you will have to ask the builder", but replies to later questions don't have any info. Can we ask the builder? And if we can, how do we go about getting in touch with him?
We're interested. Please let us know.
Thanks!

Good looking setup! I would certainly be interested in more information about possibly getting one built for my '69 Dart project if the plan is to put them into production.
Your initial post says "...you will have to ask the builder", but replies to later questions don't have any info. Can we ask the builder? And if we can, how do we go about getting in touch with him?
Thanks!

I will tell him about this thread.

I'd be interested as well for my Duster big block project.

Good looking setup, and good luck with it!

j

Thanks!

Count me in for the same setup maybe we can get a package deal on a couple. Steve

Here are a few more pics of the unit.. These are pics of the bolt in shock tower mounts and the lower control arms. It's getting close..

111214950004.jpg

111214950000.jpg

111112950005.jpg

111112950002.jpg

nice fab work....especially on those upper shock tower supports

does it use a stock A-body spindle?...if so ..you might have the "holy grail"

-
Back