My web site...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
...has been an absolute effing nightmare. Crashed it 4 times so far. Convinced that I need to just keep it as simple as possible. Need to find a better map plug in, the one that Jet Pack uses has Spokane County Raceway still listed as Spokane Raceway Park...it has been Spokane County Raceway since the county took it over in 2008...
Fat Guy With a Camera.. - Doug Cranns Pictures

OOOOO WEEEE A Granada with the front wheels off the ground. That hasn't been seen in decades, unless there was a floor jack under it :lol:. Jus funnin' ya Ink. Good luck. :thankyou:

I can't figure out how to get anywhere that shows your photos. I tried the link clear at bottom of page as well

Been there. Clicked scroll, nothing. Clicked "Doug Crann's Pictures" it goes back to top of page of pickup truck. Went down to bottom of page clicked that link, takes me to same page. ??????

Been there. Clicked scroll, nothing. Clicked "Doug Crann's Pictures" it goes back to top of page of pickup truck. Went down to bottom of page clicked that link, takes me to same page. ??????
Hmmm...try here
that is the SCR drag strip category.

...has been an absolute effing nightmare. Crashed it 4 times so far. Convinced that I need to just keep it as simple as possible. Need to find a better map plug in, the one that Jet Pack uses has Spokane County Raceway still listed as Spokane Raceway Park...it has been Spokane County Raceway since the county took it over in 2008...
Fat Guy With a Camera.. - Doug Cranns Pictures
Go for it Doug!

Got more pics here this visit.
After I got all my images uploaded to the site I combined all of the images I put on FB and the site and uploaded them to the server, next day I crashed the site....lol. Even though all the images are on the server transferring them from the server into Word Press......which is the software that runs the site....is a nightmare. In English...I have a ton of images to upload and post.
My plan is to download all of my personal images from FB and put them on another site....which is going to take me forever.

My wife has not been able to go to any of her sewing groups since this "pandemic" started. She is bumming pretty good. I mentioned that the hosting company, Bluehost, has several different forum type of software. So...insert foot into mouth...I will be trying to figure out how to run a forum as well. She belongs to 4 or 5 different sewing/quilting groups so she is hoping that she can get some of the members involved as well. She is "friends" with a lot of folks on FB that sew so she is hoping that she can get some of them involved. Right now there 0 content on it...she is busy trying to get some projects done and does not have the time to sit here with me.

Don't know if this will work....Ernies quilting forum...so if any of the fine members of FABO have any friends/family members that sew/quilt/knit/crochet that may be interested in a forum please do share the link...if it works...

Go for it Doug!

I have had quite a few racers from the various tracks I have been to tell me that they would never be on FB and asked about a site. If I can figure out the bug in the software anytime I create a new post on my site it will post a notification on my FB page. Whenever I update a post I just hit the share button and it automatically share the update on FB, both my Pictures page and personal one.

Time permitting I am going to have pages for certain cars that I really like....and are very photogenic. Chris Whites Duster is one of them, the Oiens as well. They both race Coronets. The dads car is the prettiest race car I have ever seen. Hmmm...pictures....
1DX29423.jpg
The Dads car..
1DX25580.jpg
...and the son. Chris Whites car...
1DX25462-Edit.jpg

Then there is the stick shift Stang...
1DX25306-Edit.jpg

Lots of plans...whether or not they happen...well...

-
Back