My69ValiantProject

-
I used to have a 77 club cab powerwaggon. Was one of the funnest trucks I've had. (Wife hated it)

Nope that one sits in the barn. 2or3 power wagons are going .a 150 with the V-6 in it is going runs good but smoking over 250 thousand miles. Gotta thin the herd.

any updates?mine is a 69 also, you dont get to see to many of them around here.going to be tearing mine down this winter to drop in a 383.

any updates?mine is a 69 also, you dont get to see to many of them around here.going to be tearing mine down this winter to drop in a 383.
not to much been in the process of moving. Did put a flip top gas cap on this past sat. Got quite a few photos but have no internet yet. Will post all hopefully soon.

That TTI exhaust looks impressive, i put a pypes system on mine and was not too impressed with the fit.

not to much been in the process of moving. Did put a flip top gas cap on this past sat. Got quite a few photos but have no internet yet. Will post all hopefully soon.

LOL, I was gonna post a pic of my flip top cap, but it won't load. Lovin your ride.

That TTI exhaust looks impressive, i put a pypes system on mine and was not too impressed with the fit.
Thanks jnf105 , never looked. at the pypes stuff. The TTI stuff fits great. I think maybe 2 hours to install on lift no cutting nothing.

I hear ya. Been planning my build for quite a while.

thanks. I noticed in your thread you were moving, i hope its not because of storm damage.

My buddy & I were at the drag strip & we spotted a 67 nova that was also painted plum crazy purple so he parked near it & snapped some pics. I will dig them up & post em.

Lol,yeah. I had an older gent at a light yell nice Dart as he went by. I felt like flippin him off but I respect my olders :)

Lol,yeah. I had an older gent at a light yell nice Dart as he went by. I felt like flippin him off but I respect my olders :)

"I used to have one just like that. Does yours have the pushbutton dash, too?"

My buddy & I were at the drag strip & we spotted a 67 nova that was also painted plum crazy purple so he parked near it & snapped some pics. I will dig them up & post em.
I think me and my buddy have the only 2 in the area my 69 and his 68...have never seen another on the road...yes I would like to see them pictures...

-
Back