Mystery Hardware

-

Harold Wolk

Reaction score
Happy Monday! I had someone do some welding work and these items were left in a box. I think the brass-looking piece might have something to do with the carpet, but not sure. The other clip is all metal and the button is about 5/8" in diameter. Any thoughts of where these items go?
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-07 at 21.52.00.jpeg

The one on the rt. Is a door panel clip.
Thanks for the guidance. The door panel clips that hold the interior panel to the door looks like this clip below. Does this one go somewhere else? It's on a 67 Val Signet. Thanks for your input.
upload_2022-2-7_22-48-22.png

Left clips into the roof rail and is what the headliner bow is mounted in.

the right is one of 2 fasteners for the rear package tray. Right through the middle with the button left exposed

The one on the left is a holder for headliner rods.

Left clips into the roof rail and is what the headliner bow is mounted in.

the right is one of 2 fasteners for the rear package tray. Right through the middle with the button left exposed
Beautiful stuff. I can see the exposed button in my "minds-eye", now! Thanks for that. Luckily I have both! Roof rail clip. I'll have to look at the car tomorrow and see how these work/where they go.

Yes the inside, that clip may be a "spare". Dont toss it.
Ok. Thanks for that. I believe I have 4 of these clips. Definitely won't throw them away. That would be sacrilege for a guy like me! I'll investigate the headliner area tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

-
Back