N. California Best Car Show is Saturday June 10th, 2023 at DeAnza Collect in Cupertino

-
Reaction score
Hi "For A Bodies Only"

You are all personally invited to join our 32nd Annual Car Show. See Flyer for Details.

PreRegistration ends tomorrow, so please get your letter postmarked by then.

Thanks
Thomas
VP Mopar Alley

A ShowFlyer 2023.jpg

PreReg1.jpg

PreReg2.jpg

PreReg3.jpg

You don't have any online registration???
Hi, Nope. We just took over club in Feb and there wasn't time for this year. Sorry. We will have a lot more for next year. But we do have Food Trucks, Ice Cream Truck, Pro photo of cars, shaded food area, shaded trophy viewing area, DJ, digital voting, and lots and lots more. Hope you can join us....

Rarely miss this show. Don't think we'll be in the swap, though. Just spectating.

Is this a "Clothing optional" event?
I'd be wearing clothes either way. I've gained weight since I retired.

So is my Dart "A-Body", "Daily Driver", or "/6 Wagon, 4 Door"?

I'm gonna try to attend.

EDIT - Never mind. Only accept checks. I don't own a checkbook. Maybe next year.

Last edited:
Is this a "Clothing optional" event?
I'd be wearing clothes either way. I've gained weight since I retired.
Every event is "clothing optional". You might get arrested at most events however, but it's still your choice. The old Car Craft Nationals were skimpy clothing optional...on both the guys and gals...

So is my Dart "A-Body", "Daily Driver", or "/6 Wagon, 4 Door"?

I'm gonna try to attend.

EDIT - Never mind. Only accept checks. I don't own a checkbook. Maybe next year.
I imagine they take cash at the show. They did last year. Attending the show is free, BTW.

Had a great time today. Saw old friends (lilcuda is one of them). Saw the second 1967 GTS convertible in my life. Some really interesting cars, including the 1970 340 Challenger owned by a friend of 41 years.

lilcuda's Belvedere (383/4sp)
1967 GTS (four speed, bench seat)
My old friend (Joe Sunzeri and his wife)

DW105116.JPG

DW105090.JPG

DW105131.JPG

Man, what a missed opportunity.
I had it all planned....I had the truck and trailer filled with parts to sell. I had the parts tagged with prices, I had stuff that usually sells quickly and I hoped to do well. One year, I made $2850. I'm not a vendor, just a guy that stashed away some garden variety parts for mid level A and B body cars. I have some early A body parts that I have priced C H E A P, I mean far below garage sale prices, just to move it along. I even had a 73-76 A body big block K member with spool mounts...a real unique piece that I was told was modified by using the old Direct Connection handbooks from the late 70s.
Last night, I just couldn't get to and stay asleep.

1 angry.jpg

I had to be up by 4:45 at the latest to make it the 145 miles to the show at a decent time. By around 2:00, I realized that I wasn't going to get nearly enough sleep. I don't use meth so I reset the alarm and slept in, then drove to the show as a spectator.
I got to see some friends and some great cars but man...I could have made a nice chunk of cash!

I’m hoping to make it next year, and every year after that. We have a 3 month old baby so we aren’t traveling very far yet. Next year she should be good to go, and I know my boys (2 and 3) will love it.

I’m hoping to make it next year, and every year after that. We have a 3 month old baby so we aren’t traveling very far yet. Next year she should be good to go, and I know my boys (2 and 3) will love it.

At three months old my oldest son was at the Car Craft Street Machine Nationals in Sacramento. Roland Osborne and his wife were there with their three month old son, as well.

At three months old my oldest son was at the Car Craft Street Machine Nationals in Sacramento. Roland Osborne and his wife were there with their three month old son, as well.
My 3mo old girl loses her **** within a 5 minute car ride and the bay is hours from me. Sounds like you both lucked out with your newborns!

The show seemed like it was better than last year, but a bit of feedback for those who ran the show. The photo thing was a great idea, but I don't know if you realized that cars were backed up all the way to the main entrance and had to creep forward and either idle or keeping shutting the engine off and restarting for about 45 minutes to an hour. I think in future shows, maybe find a way to use one of the unused rows near the entrance to queue them up for photos so it doesn't take so long just to get in.

The show seemed like it was better than last year, but a bit of feedback for those who ran the show. The photo thing was a great idea, but I don't know if you realized that cars were backed up all the way to the main entrance and had to creep forward and either idle or keeping shutting the engine off and restarting for about 45 minutes to an hour. I think in future shows, maybe find a way to use one of the unused rows near the entrance to queue them up for photos so it doesn't take so long just to get in.
At the old Car Craft shows back in the 1980s there was a camera guy there who put those little slide viewer things together. He took one or two pictures and never slowed the line down even when handing out each driver a card with their photo number. And, the line would start in the morning with a few hundred cars...

Last edited:
My 3mo old girl loses her **** within a 5 minute car ride and the bay is hours from me. Sounds like you both lucked out with your newborns!
Let her throw a fit, she’ll tire out. Mine did. Ain’t no baby given me the run around. LOL. She survived. She’s 12 now. :) Anyways, see ya next year!!

It does seems they are a little slow to process cars every year. It sure takes a while to get in.

Let her throw a fit, she’ll tire out. Mine did. Ain’t no baby given me the run around. LOL. She survived. She’s 12 now. :) Anyways, see ya next year!!
I’ll tell the wife Uncle @mopardude318 and Uncle @Jim Lusk have volunteered a FABO daycare. I’ll bring lots of diapers,the little one has a real talent for blowing out diapers! LOL See ya next year, hopefully with my swinger running and shifting with that master cylinder I got from you.

-
Back