Status
Not open for further replies.

Nos.eddy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
N.O.S.1965 Lock cylinder package.mopar # 2161192
one door cylinder,one ignition cylinder w/one key.
For, V-L-R-W. this parts are in original mopar box.
Only have one.
$125 USD + shipping.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Those will fit '60-5 models, but, original '65 door lock cylinders have a slight appearance difference. Yours is the '60-4 type. '65 has a concave face instead of a flat face. It will interchange and work fine though. I believe the ignition lock cylinder will also fit the '66-8 ignition switches too.

Those will fit '60-5 models, but, original '65 door lock cylinders have a slight appearance difference. Yours is the '60-4 type. '65 has a concave face instead of a flat face. It will interchange and work fine though. I believe the ignition lock cylinder will also fit the '66-8 ignition switches too.
Thanks you for that information,it will help sell this parts.

Is this still available? Does the door lock fit either door? I'm a member of FBBO with the same user name.

Good morning, I’m really interested in the lock set. Please let me know if they are still available. Do you have an idea of the shipping cost to Michigan. Thanks

Whew, after watching the tracking number just sit in New York since the 3rd, I rec'd the lock set just today. Exactly as you posted. Thanks a bunch Nos.eddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back