Name my new business contest

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
I need a name for my new business which will be a original mopar parts business.It needs to be original and standout. I will then pick the top 4 and make a poll out of it so members of FABO can decide on it. So let the names start coming!

Winner will get a part that is reasonable of there choosing!

ABE Parts Connection

kind of close to BEA restoration parts. I doubt my business gets that big quickly but I wouldnt want to get confused with them if it did. I will def. keep it in the race for the contest! Thanks for your contribution!

You can also submit more than one name!

How about

NotLaysonsYou order it, We actually ship it

Sorry couldn't help myself

is this an online business?

It will be online.....starting off using ebay and forums and once establishing a steady clientel I will create a website.

I will also be going to some swap meets and of course pick up on orders is always available.

Also it doesn't have to be just parts like it could be a motorsports name cause eventually I hope to add in a performance/restoration business to it.

I believe I got a location down, 2,300 sq ft. building to start with! Guy is a MOPAR fanatic as well and was happy as hell with my idea on everything. Pretty much I can do what I want with the building. Everything is going along good, just waiting to tie up the loose end on the parts lot i should be buying.

mapartastic
extreme mopar
mapartdom
moparville
mopar city
moparticles
I could go on, but i gotta get in the carpool line to get my girls from school!
Oh, on more House of Mopar!

You may have to me careful using anything in the name that is a Chrysler trademarked word like "mopar". Companies can get very ornery when you use their trademarked names.

Chuck

You may have to me careful using anything in the name that is a Chrysler trademarked word like "mopar". Companies can get very ornery when you use their trademarked names.

Chuck
legally as long as there is a disclaimer that it is trademarked by chrysler yata yata and used with permission it is okay.

basically as long as I don't claim it is my original name it is okay

-
Back