name that member

-
I'm standing at home plate as a junior high baseball player against Nolan Ryan swinging at anything I don't run from lol
How about back in time, now my theory is its a eduard from the 80's back in time as an wild west outlaw. 2 minutes to midnight cover I see as the digital clock reads 11:58
So you know who it is, and you know how to rock (kudos)
Now tell me what member uses Eddie as his avatar and you got it licked

Haha, cool! Hello @MOPARMAGA! Thanks, @diymirage (hope you are staying blessed!) I do spend more time than not in the political section as my projects have stalled until I move to the new house. Not too many people are interested in the 89 CSX I’m working on right now.

So, is it my turn?

Haha, cool! Hello @MOPARMAGA! Thanks, @diymirage (hope you are staying blessed!) I do spend more time than not in the political section as my projects have stalled until I move to the new house. Not too many people are interested in the 89 CSX I’m working on right now.

So, is it my turn?
Hell yeah ! 89 csx is a bad *** car though !

I’ve had a lot of fun with it over the years! They are pretty cool little rockets, but it can’t do much against the new stuff.

So, is it my turn?

no, not at all, you didnt guess yourself did you?
:poke:

it is @MOPARMAGA 's turn, since he guessed you
i just dont like people thinking im talking about them behind their back, so i like to notify a member when we guess them here
(plus, it may get you to play too)

Boy, the pressure is back on, gonna think this one out

While we are waiting (waiting? Who's waiting? I'm going to bed) I'm gonna leave this one here, for the N&P crowd

See if you guys know him by the time I get my morning coffee

(Its actually an easy one)

unnamed.jpg

While we are waiting (waiting? Who's waiting? I'm going to bed) I'm gonna leave this one here, for the N&P crowd

See if you guys know him by the time I get my morning coffee

(Its actually an easy one)

View attachment 1715745950
Yeah sorry, I'm getting ready to start a new career tommorrow as a Engine machinist (well in training) but still. I'm practicing measuring & such.

that's the guy, you got it
Yeah sorry, I'm getting ready to start a new career tommorrow as a Engine machinist (well in training) but still. I'm practicing measuring & such.

no worries
that sounds exciting

are you early on in your career just trying to figure out what you want to do or is this like a midlife crisis jerk the wheel type thing?

either way, that sounds like a cool job
my first real job out of college was with an outfit that rebuild diesel engines
of course, my part was simple assembly, almost like an assembly line type deal, but still fun

So, is it my turn?
Since @MOPARMAGA seems to busy making a living ( :poke: ) I don't mind you throwing one up

Or @Jadaharabi if he's so inclined

lets revive this one...see if you guys can figure this member out

%3A%2F%2Fjoangelphoto.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F02%2FMermaid-Quinceanera-Photoshoot-02.jpg

-
Back