name that member

-
Girl, I can barely afford to keep the duster fueled up, I can't afford a B or C body

Funny how my life has flipped around since high school
When I was in college I was dirt *** poor and could barely afford a good set of tires. Now I'm a kid with a credit card so now is the best time to be into an expensive hobby

Being single with no kids helps a bunch too :D

When I was in college I was dirt *** poor and could barely afford a good set of tires. Now I'm a kid with a credit card so now is the best time to be into an expensive hobby

Being single with no kids helps a bunch too :D
Well, the joke wasn't about money
I was saying I never got any As in college, but I got a few Cs

OK...here's a verrrry easy one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWjOv7yl5aMSs1lLhfET5_5yXdKMIlJvv1fQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

upload_2021-4-29_22-58-33.jpeg

upload_2021-4-29_22-59-34.jpeg

Was for many years, have written a few articles, made a couple trips to the Middle East. Was Princess Alia of Jordan's guest twice I had a mare that was a full sister to one of her stallions. I had straight Syrian bred Arabians. We were the guests of President Assad(father of current President Assad)twice in 96 and 98.
We raised desert bred Arabians also called Al Khamsa Arabians.
Some of our horses had the blood of *Halib in them. The horse picture above.

Very cool stuff. I dated a girl in high school that trained Tennessee Walkers. Does that count for anything? lol

Very cool stuff. I dated a girl in high school that trained Tennessee Walkers. Does that count for anything? lol
Tennessee Walkers have an interesting history. They were called Row Croppers because they were used in the fields to go up and down the crop rows. This made it quicker to get to the slave that needed to be beat sooner.(Just Kidding about the beating)

Tennessee Walkers have an interesting history. They were called Row Croppers because they were used in the fields to go up and down the crop rows. This made it quicker to get to the slave that needed to be beat sooner.(Just Kidding about the beating)

I never knew that. I know they are some beautiful critters.

-
Back