-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I've got my narrowed 8 3/4 up for sale. Its perfect if you plan to either mini tub or move the springs on your a body. Selling because im going 4 link and back halfing the car so i need a sgorter rear. Rear end was built and sat in the car unused. Here's the details:
- Original a body housing cut down 3 inches on each side, total length of 46 5/8"
- big bolt pattern axles
- 742 case with large yoke
- 4.10 Richmond gears with a rebuilt sure grip
- spring perches moved for inboard spring Springs

The rear end was narrowed properly and looks show quality. Pictures are available upon request. The rear end can come with or without disc brakes. The disc brakes are a brand new, never used but installed 11.25 kit, complete with brake lines and all.

Price for the rear end is $1,900 plus shipping, or $2,300 with the complete brake set up already installed.

I also have a set of super stock sprints available since I'm going to a 4 link. The springs are in great shape and come with perches, mounting hardware, bushing, etc. Price for the springs are $300.

Located in Milton, Ontario. 30 mins from buffalo boarder and can be delivered depending in travel time (will travel up to 5 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back