NE1 make a template for drilling the dual scoop holes on a 71 Duster??

-

813Demon340

Reaction score
Can somebody with a twister hood possible make a template for drilling out the scoop mounting holes, similar to what TAZ for Demons/ Darts? I want to add the scoops to my 71 Duster and would be willing to pay for a template.

Can somebody with a twister hood possible make a template for drilling out the scoop mounting holes, similar to what TAZ for Demons/ Darts? I want to add the scoops to my 71 Duster and would be willing to pay for a template.

frist place products sell them for 29. to 35. bucks

if ya look at the underside of the hood there may be a holes already drilled for the scoops. just have to center your drill in the hole ans drill through the skin.. its cake.

I bought a template from Taz and according to him it fits my 70/71 Duster, so it shoudn't be a problem using one of his. I haven't come to install my scoops yet, due to the bad weather here (Europe, the Netherlands), but from what I have measured it should fit. I bought the scoops earlier on on ebay and bought the template from Taz. He perfectly helped me out and was very nice to deal with. I should say: ask him and you would know for sure.

-
Back