Neat 64 Valiant wagon

-

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
I love the patina on this one. Too bad it's all the way out in San Francisco on Craigslist. The price isn't too bad either, although the slant 6 isn't any good in it and it's a 3 speed right now. Could you imagine it with a 340 4 Speed and some Chrome or polished aluminum wheels? Who else loves the old wagons as much as I do?
00o0o_jOGnmdBtBd0_600x450.jpg
01616_2iAkgSB7QzP_600x450.jpg

Buy it and have it shipped.... I flew to LA and drove my long stored F350 back to Wisconsin.

little new for me.....lol....I love it though.....wagon are special.....but I still like just two doors...they hard to find....last was 1961

A3.jpg

They must have sold most of the wagons in NorCal. This is the 4th one I've seen for sale in the Bay Area since i bought mine, and I found mine there also!

My 63 has a 65 front end only because I couldn't find good 63 fenders and hood but had access to a complete 65 four door parts car.

I am on the bubble with which front end I like better. Part of me wants to find a good 63 front end and keep the car pure 63 and part of me likes the 65 look.

Either way I am building a slant six for it. Nothing could make me v8 this car.

I had a guy offer to give me 2 door, doors and parts to make it a 2 door but I just can't get excited about that, it's staying with all 4 doors as long as I have it.

20181227_143756.jpg

I love the patina on this one. Too bad it's all the way out in San Francisco on Craigslist. The price isn't too bad either, although the slant 6 isn't any good in it and it's a 3 speed right now. Could you imagine it with a 340 4 Speed and some Chrome or polished aluminum wheels? Who else loves the old wagons as much as I do?View attachment 1715370748 View attachment 1715370749

I love mine

20190712_074231.jpg

Could you imagine it with a 340 4 Speed and some Chrome or polished aluminum wheels? Who else loves the old wagons as much as I do?
I could imagine my HO367/4-speed/ GVod in there. And 325/50-15s on aluminum slot-mags. I miss my 10year old 65.
Do you recall the price?

1800 miles one way......

Last edited:
little blasphemy here, but I always like the looks of the Pinto wagon.....and of course, we all recall....LOVE THAT BOBCAT......LOL I was a wrench at the Ford dealership back in the day...man what a nightmare.....glad I got professional car mechanic out of my system...nothing wrong with that...but its my experience, feast or famine with accents on famine...vacations, school costs and Christmas cut deep into many car repair budgets..

-
Back