need a couple of booster boots

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I need these two boots, Know where I can find them?

booster.jpg

booster-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm in the same pickle! Found the one for the booster but not the one that goes on the shaft thru the firewall. Talked to a lot of the usual places with no luck. I'm thinking of taking a piece of inner tube and putting a split in it and put it over the mount just to keep the dust and whatever else out of the car.

Did you ever find that second boot seal? I need the same ones for my 69.

George

Oh No!
The link doesn't work! Help!
I tried to go directly to the homepage and that didn't work either.
I'll check it again tonight.....off to work. :(

George

After I looked at this thread I started looking again. I don't know why I never checked with MP Brakes before!!! 30 bucks.

http://www.mpbrakes.com/products/product-detail.cfm?product_id=499

I just did a search for 72 duster and chose "all products" and just ran down the list until I found it.
I got the link to work. THANK YOU for posting that info.

The plate/boot was 30 bones, and they hit me 16 bones to ship it UPS ground to my house!
I'm hit, I need it.

George

71Dartguy-
That was the first time I had actually seen what it looks like! Its a bear trying to find a part, when you have no idea what that piece should look like. Having seen the plate/boot seal picture, I now understand the orientation of the 2 firewall gaskets that were included in my firewall seal kit from DMT. The one with the round hole is for manual brakes, and the one with the diamond shaped hole is for power brakes that use this plate/ dust boot seal.

It all make sense, clear as mud!
Hey, I can tell you what part goes there on an old Vette, but I'm trying to learn all over again. Its almost like starting a new job, in a new field after having been employed at the same place for almost 25 years! LOL

I'm glad this is finally straightened out.

George

-
Back