Need a new tank, where to buy in CAN

-

roylerumble

Reaction score
Need to replace my fuel tank. I had it set out and was working on it in my drive way, and a buddy came by, forgot it was there and ran over it... FML

Where in Canada can I find one?

Sounds to me like your buddy is the one who should be looking for a new tank. :)

Spectra Gas Tanks are made in Quebec, and are one of the top tanks made for our cars.

http://www.spectrapremium.com/products/fuel_tank.html

That's what i put in my car and am very happy with the fit and quality. I would definitely buy another one. :cheers:
Wish i could say the same for the heater core i installed made by Spectra. :banghead:
Have a look at my build thread if you would like to see more details......

Try National Mopars they ship world wide even Canada Eh

Yes only had one coffee ,I was there yesterday I guy picked up a tank for a charger .

Unbelievable.

Spectra Premium, manufactures the tank here in Canada. It's 350-400 here and only 150 in the states....

Used it is I guess. Rather spend the money on a used on and restore it than get hosed like that.

Try to find one on Ebay.

They may be cheaper in the US, just hope shipping doesn't kill it for you. But regardless of price, Spectra isn't built in China or Mexico, and they're a good tank.

I'm with George on this one.^^^^^
Same deal, i got it shipped to the border and picked it up myself.
Yes, a Spectra tank manufactured in Canada, shipped down to the U.S., bought in the U.S. by me over the phone, shipped to the border for half price including the exchange and duties.
Doesn't sound right to you either, eh?

yeah, gonna make due with a dented one for now, then bring one up from the states. Blows my mind that a product made in Canada, is more than twice the price to buy here than south of the boarder. I wonder who's to blame for that? Spectra or the retailer?

-
Back