need an engine builder for my 273

-

shimsham1

Reaction score
Hey all, i am looking for someone ( would love them to be in the north east ) to rebuild my stock 273 for my barracuda

its the standard motor.

want to go with the domed pistons and cam to make it a H.P. and any other small upgrades to get a little more horses out of it.

anyone know someone that has experience with these motors? I know - build a 318 for less..... im keeping this one as original as possible and want to keep the engine, just tighten her up a little.

I'm in PA and have some 273 cores in case additional parts are needed.

I generally encourage leaving the engine assembled for delivery. During teardown I can determine the health of the engine and recognize any issues as currently assembled. The engine will tell a story of its life during disassembly if one knows what to look for. It also reduces the risk of lost or misplaced parts.

Send that information through a PM. Let's not turn this into a swap meet. Thanks
Sorry Mike. I think you misunderstood. I have cores in the event that some of his parts are beyond repair. He asked about an engine builder and I, as a builder, was just pointing out that I have those parts if needed during the build. I'm not trying to sell him parts.

Sorry Mike. I think you misunderstood. I have cores in the event that some of his parts are beyond repair. He asked about an engine builder and I, as a builder, was just pointing out that I have those parts if needed during the build. I'm not trying to sell him parts.
where in PA are you and would you be interested in quoting a build for me?
i could use a weekend drive in the mountains & deliver it to you

where in PA are you and would you be interested in quoting a build for me?
i could use a weekend drive in the mountains & deliver it to you
Just north of Hershey. I can't do an estimate/quote without knowing what I have to work with. That comes with tear down and inspection.

-
Back