[WANTED] Need Black Lock Strip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for new black lock strip for 64 Valiant two door sedan. Enough for front and back glass. Cannot find it anywhere. I am wondering if the chrome mylar can just be removed. Anyone know? Thanks.

Looking for new black lock strip for 64 Valiant two door sedan. Enough for front and back glass. Cannot find it anywhere. I am wondering if the chrome mylar can just be removed. Anyone know? Thanks.
I just got mine from Steel Rubber products last week. Give them a call

I bought enough to do my barracuda from the local body shop. Made by precision. was like $30 for 2 pieces.

Thanks yall. That steele rubber looks like a good deal. I was beginning to think no one made the black.

Thanks yall. That steele rubber looks like a good deal. I was beginning to think no one made the black.

That is where mine came from. Good to have a place to find this stuff. sgrip65

That is where mine came from. Good to have a place to find this stuff. sgrip65

It sure is! I just found a Goodmark windshield gasket for less than 50 bucks so I grabbed it. Now if I could just do that for the rear. Fat chance. lol

It sure is! I just found a Goodmark windshield gasket for less than 50 bucks so I grabbed it. Now if I could just do that for the rear. Fat chance. lol
I got my windshiel gasket from Rock Auto for $29 plus shipping. They had 4 left as of two weeks ago. It said it was a Goodmark but came in an off brand package. I’m working on a 66 Barracuda

I got my windshiel gasket from Rock Auto for $29 plus shipping. They had 4 left as of two weeks ago. It said it was a Goodmark but came in an off brand package. I’m working on a 66 Barracuda

Wow. What a price....good search. sgrip65

I wish I could find an affordable back glass gasket. I don't know why they're so high.

crazy how the back glass gasket is so expensive, could be worse if it was a 66 your stuck finding a used 53 year old one.

I have had great luck with them finding window channels etc. No formed stuff just by the foot been saving a ton of money. You just need to know the cross section dimensions.

i have a 1962 dodge lancer and i tried to find mylar locking strip and cant find it, they want to sell you chev truck stuff witch is too narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back