need feedback on clutch vs flex fan and shroud

-
Got a pix or PN? I would fear that a stiffener would just move the point of maximum flax, and thus where cracking occured, unless it was done in a certain way.
LOOK on summits website for it---------------mine is a 17" 6 blade. for sale .

LOOK on summits website for it---------------mine is a 17" 6 blade. for sale .

Trying to cool over 700 horses on the street in a small engine bay A body takes a combination of a lot of things. I ended up pretty much w/ most of what YELLOW ROSE suggested , with a few of my own.
About 198-200 the last two times I drove it. The weather is cooler here now so no testing till next summer, just playing with it ocasionally.

I don`t know how much h.p. ur trying to cool, but that single 16" wouldn`t cool my 440/505----------------------P M me ur phone # for pics.

Was not going to use their fan but rather a manual with clutch.

I think getting a shround for the ec2374 is going to be a pain in the @$$.

Bruce

If I remember correctly the first clutch fan that I saw was on our Max 413 Wedge
An answer about the electric pusher blocking- not much and the clutch fan on mine does not come on till a high temp- and it is really noisey when it does
the pusher really drops the AC temp at stoplights- I've tested it with temp and with pressure gauges on the AC high and low

Was not going to use their fan but rather a manual with clutch.

I think getting a shround for the ec2374 is going to be a pain in the @$$.

Bruce
You might look a t summit`s catalog, or call them. They have a variety of alum. shrouds. I run one, but highly reworked it for my set up .Can send a pic to ur phone if u want to see it, would need a phone # tho--------

If I remember correctly the first clutch fan that I saw was on our Max 413 Wedge
An answer about the electric pusher blocking- not much and the clutch fan on mine does not come on till a high temp- and it is really noisey when it does
the pusher really drops the AC temp at stoplights- I've tested it with temp and with pressure gauges on the AC high and low

I an going to test putting a pusher on again next summer when it hot and humid just to compare with and with out, even tho I think my problem is pretty much solved.

-
Back