Need help posting pics to for sale ad

-

67dodgedartconv

Reaction score
When I tried to post pics from my Samsung phone to my for sale ad I got a security error message. Followed the forum instructions to correct the problem but no luck. Have never had a problem posting pics before. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

I just posted a few pics, from my Samsung phone, no error messages here.
Sorry to hear.
Maybe a site moderator can help.

I post from phone as well, I have to resize all my pictures smaller before I can post them though...

Are your photos being stored in a format other than jpg?

As Doc said, size does matter!

Iv had that problem before. Try taking a pic with your phone camera and post it here for a test see if it works. I know sometimes if you saved the picture or transfered it to your phone it changes something. It's happened to me too.

Usually the error message will let you know if the photo that you're uploading needs correcting.

Your photos may be too large. What error message are you getting when you try to post? PM sent.

Iv had that problem before. Try taking a pic with your phone camera and post it here for a test see if it works. I know sometimes if you saved the picture or transfered it to your phone it changes something. It's happened to me too.

I would like to know how to post pics off my phone period. Do I need a special app ? Its an I phone 8 I think ---------any one walk me thru it ???

I would like to know how to post pics off my phone period. Do I need a special app ? Its an I phone 8 I think ---------any one walk me thru it ???
Yea i can try to help i don't have a iPhone so I don't know if it's the same as mine. We can walk each other thru it lol.

Let's start by asking, do you post any photos anywhere on the internet? Like on Facebook or the like. This site is very easy to post photos even if you are not a electronics wiz. Next, are your photos on your phone or computer? It doesn't really matter but it is a little different.

Let's start by asking, do you post any photos anywhere on the internet? Like on Facebook or the like. This site is very easy to post photos even if you are not a electronics wiz. Next, are your photos on your phone or computer? It doesn't really matter but it is a little different.

I have always sent the pics to my p.c. , but have trouble finding them and bringing them up , sometimes it works and sometime it doesn`t.
Just thot it might be easier to go straight from the phone ----------??

I will give a quick demonstration on how I do it with my phone i have a android so it may be different than iPhone I hope this helps first click the upload photos in the option bar, then select files, on mine i can select from different folders like my gallery or downloads or images that are saved or I can select from my recent files. For this im gonna click gallery then I click on camera which are the photos iv take with my camera. Then just click the picture I want. If its a download or something from somewhere else I would have to go to my files and find it or just screenshot it that automatically saves it in the gallery. I hope this helps if not feel free to ask I will try my best to help

Screenshot_20201205-091138_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201205-091200_Android System.jpg

Screenshot_20201205-091239_Files.jpg

Screenshot_20201205-091458_Gallery.jpg

I have always sent the pics to my p.c. , but have trouble finding them and bringing them up , sometimes it works and sometime it doesn`t.
Just thot it might be easier to go straight from the phone ----------??

I always save photos to my desktop, makes them easy to find

-
Back