Need help to find parts!

-

HP2

Reaction score
I ordered head, main cap and rod bolts and head gaskets from a company called SHOTTENKIRK CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP but, last night, three weeks later they refunded the money without explanation.

I ordered engine mounts, oil filter adapter, mini starter and some more from Mancini at the same time. Got a confirmation on email but since then NOTHING. I will cancel that order.
Yesterday I tried to order engine mounts, oil filter adapter, mini starter and some more from Bouchillon Performance but since I am in Sweden and they don't have that option in their payment form I got stuck. Called and was waiting for some time but had to hang up.

I'm in Sweden and that makes it all a little more complicated.
Now I have a container with some cars that's being loaded in an US port and I need the parts I tried to order from Mancini/Bouchillon shipped there fast.
The bolts and gaskets I need to have faster so I want them to be shipped to Sweden by air.

I have had good experience with Mancini in the past but can't stand how they treated me this time. I usually order from Summit but they don't have these parts...

I need to find a source for OEM Mopar bolts and head gaskets. Engine is a 2010 6.1 Hemi
I also need mini starter, engine swap motor mounts and 45 deg oil filter adapter.

Thankful for any help gent's

Rockauto. Com would have the head gaskets and head bolts. You could also get a mini starter from m them. Look up 2005 Dodge Ram manual trans for the starter. It fits the tightest against the block. You will have to shave a little nub off
Of the block for proper figment. Several have used this.

I ordered head, main cap and rod bolts and head gaskets from a company called SHOTTENKIRK CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP but, last night, three weeks later they refunded the money without explanation.

I ordered engine mounts, oil filter adapter, mini starter and some more from Mancini at the same time. Got a confirmation on email but since then NOTHING. I will cancel that order.
Yesterday I tried to order engine mounts, oil filter adapter, mini starter and some more from Bouchillon Performance but since I am in Sweden and they don't have that option in their payment form I got stuck. Called and was waiting for some time but had to hang up.

I'm in Sweden and that makes it all a little more complicated.
Now I have a container with some cars that's being loaded in an US port and I need the parts I tried to order from Mancini/Bouchillon shipped there fast.
The bolts and gaskets I need to have faster so I want them to be shipped to Sweden by air.

I have had good experience with Mancini in the past but can't stand how they treated me this time. I usually order from Summit but they don't have these parts...

I need to find a source for OEM Mopar bolts and head gaskets. Engine is a 2010 6.1 Hemi
I also need mini starter, engine swap motor mounts and 45 deg oil filter adapter.

Thankful for any help gent's

I feel your pain it can be a hassle to get parts to Canada . I can imagine Sweden would be much worse .

do they have dodge dakotas over there?
the stock starter on a 96 V6 dakota is what i run on my V8 duster with headers
it is what we would call a mini starter...at probably 1/4 of the price mancini charges

Rockauto. Com would have the head gaskets and head bolts. You could also get a mini starter from m them. Look up 2005 Dodge Ram manual trans for the starter. It fits the tightest against the block. You will have to shave a little nub off
Of the block for proper figment. Several have used this.
Thanks for the tips but I can't find the crankshaft main bearing bolts on RockAuto.
Great tips on the starter though, thanks!

I finally managed to order all the parts at Lakeland Motors!
Thanks for your help gent's

I've ordered parts for a gent in Australia and shipped them to him from Canada. If you ever get stuck in the future, I'm sure someone can do that for you.

Riddler

-
Back