Need help with dominator center linkage.

-

MOPARMAGA

" The other hard member"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for a picture to figure out the underneath linkage on a 4500.
Please & thank you !

I thought you were going to polish that turd up before you put it together?????
Just Pure bordem, felt the need to put something together that has all the parts unlike
(Pale duster) LOL.

Just Pure bordem, felt the need to put something together that has all the parts unlike
(Pale duster) LOL.

LOL...the Junk S#*t Duster is wearing me right out. The brake crap is on schedule for tomorrow and tonight I ordered the tranny cooler crapola and the kick down stuff.

I may run that unbuffed turd right into a ditch when it’s driveable. You know how I feel about certain transmissions and latte sipping sissy’s. Ugh

LOL...the Junk S#*t Duster is wearing me right out. The brake crap is on schedule for tomorrow and tonight I ordered the tranny cooler crapola and the kick down stuff.

I may run that unbuffed turd right into a ditch when it’s driveable. You know how I feel about certain transmissions and latte sipping sissy’s. Ugh
Fully, lol.

I'll save your turd. I'll trade you a 2006 Camry you can put in the ditch, instead. One man's turd, is another man's treasure. Says so in the bible, I think.

I lost all my pictures of both my 750’s and 1150’s on a tunnel ram. I still have the linkage downstairs but that wouldn’t help you any. Sorry.

I lost all my pictures of both my 750’s and 1150’s on a tunnel ram. I still have the linkage downstairs but that wouldn’t help you any. Sorry.
Funny, I was just at yellowrose house & I said somethings wrong pittsburgracer is usually responding & less than an hour later there you are.
The linkage I'm trying to find out is the stuff that sits under (inside) the main body. I think I have it mostly figured out but something might be slightly off

image.jpg
image.jpg

Funny, I was just at yellowrose house & I said somethings wrong pittsburgracer is usually responding & less than an hour later there you are.
The linkage I'm trying to find out is the stuff that sits under (inside) the main body. I think I have it mostly figured out but something might be slightly off

Sorry I had to go to a township meeting about a bunch of gas wells and a pipeline coming into my area.

-
Back