Need help

-

F21

Reaction score
I am
in a pickle putting together the 73 duster full vinyl top car and missing a piece of trim does anybody have one of these or know where I can get one I need the passenger side
Hopefully one of you guys have this piece
Thanks

C6854C90-E694-432D-9579-10164E09955F.jpeg

Finding a onesie might be difficult. I like to have never found a full set to put a vinyl top on my 70 Duster. @Oldmanmopar might be the most likely person here to have one, or at least a set he might sell. Good luck in your search.

Oh wow that would be great passenger side
Thanks

Oh hell yeah things are starting to look up I’ve looked everywhere for this piece thanks guys appreciate it

Oh man what a bummer well hopefully oldmanmopar pulls through

Pay for shipping and they are yours!

I'll send them both, just because they have been polished nicely and will look good as a set.

I'll PM you my PayPal info.

Just FYI, it's gonna be at least Wednesday before these get out. North Texas is having some biblical type cold weather and major icy roads. So, not leaving the house for a few days.

But, not to worry. House is fully stocked with meat, water, and whiskey! Plus, the shop heater is going strong.

Thanks that’s awesome they will definitely work just got the vinyl top installed send me your PayPal info and I will get you some cash, thanks again

44E5F047-09B7-491F-BBF7-4D04F9A6A6D4.jpeg

1DD3A9DB-7D48-4CB3-895B-15D740CFADAF.jpeg

Hey thanks
Yes I do have all the other trim I just cannot find that one in the attic searched high and low must of got lost in one of my moves over the last 20 years that the car is been disassembled

Hey thanks Jonn6464 you really build me out these things were in amazing shape I sent you some cash through PayPal hopefully you got it thanks again

F4D8D04C-F648-4BF4-B3E0-F4E7F965FAB6.jpeg

D050EB07-B418-4E5E-805B-025416C60C53.jpeg

F532A36E-36CD-463B-8653-786CC96FA7D6.jpeg

Also want to say thank you to The rest of you guys for looking into it

I started a thread about a year ago when I started the restoration I will have to get on there and update it

Hey thanks Jonn6464 you really build me out these things were in amazing shape I sent you some cash through PayPal hopefully you got it thanks again

View attachment 1715696273

View attachment 1715696274

View attachment 1715696275

Yeah buddy! Looks great, I can't wait to see that car finished. I just saw the PayPal notification. Man, I only wanted the $6 for shipping! Thanks for that.
My thinking has always been that unused parts sitting in my shop are pointless. They need to be on a car somewhere, so that the car can be on the road. I've given away or charged very little for a bunch of parts that I know I'll never use.
I don't understand these guys that think they are gonna retire selling their MOPAR parts. $400 for an air cleaner, $1000 for manifolds, $700 for seats?! Just makes no sense to me at all. Okay, I'm done.
Glad I could help you out.

Hey thanks again just a little something to grab a beer and pizza

I'll admit... I have had a couple of margaritas (it's Taco Tuesday at our house!), but I can't stop looking at your car. Is that the original color combo for your car?

I'm really, seriously, rethinking my color choice. I haven't sprayed any paint yet, except for the engine bay. I've been planning on a charcoal gray color.

That white with black top is just such a powerful contrast. Chevy did some of their models that way. In my neck of the woods, we used to call that combo "tuxedo top". Like a white shirt with a black tie/top hat.

upload_2021-2-23_20-10-12.png
upload_2021-2-23_20-11-56.png

I think that charcoal gray is a slick color
No the white is not the factory color original was green when I bought the car it was an half *** paint job in White and they had sprayed the top black always like the look of it so I went back to the way it was when I bought it however I did debate the color for a minute but I stuck with the white because I think it looks really good with all that chrome trim the blacktop really makes it pop

-
Back