Need measurments on 1970 340 AC water pump pulley please

-

340doc

Reaction score
Could someone provide the diameter and depth on the single groove, 70 340 AC water pump pulley? I'm trying to get the accessory's sorted out on this motor going into my sons Dart. I searched my pulleys and think I have it but would just like confirmation. Thanks.

Here is a picture of one in the shed. If you still need a measurement I can get one

DSCN1637.JPG

Thanks, your pumps look like the Federal. Mine is a Saginaw with the pressure line on the back.

Thanks, your pumps look like the Federal. Mine is a Saginaw with the pressure line on the back.
There is one in the shed. I'll go grab a picture of that also. Now this may take a little longer . My son is in the shop and I'll stop in and BS with him. He may be firing up another motor today. I love the sound of new builds. He is doing stroker 429 ford. They always sound like a popcorn maker. Popcorn is alway good with a video

here are some pictures. Some of these will not fit a biscuit mount K-member. They are used with a spool type. The pressure line hits the k member mount brace when trying to put a later pump on a early car. The measurement on the pulley is 5 5/8 dia. 2 3/16 depth as [pictuerd

106_0589.JPG

106_0590.JPG

106_0591.JPG

106_0592.JPG

106_0593.JPG

106_0594.JPG

106_0596.JPG

106_0597.JPG

106_0598.JPG

106_0599.JPG

Thanks for the ps pump pics! Picture # 4 has a pressure hose that goes straight up the back of the pump. Do you know what application that is off of? That one might help me.

Thanks for the ps pump pics! Picture # 4 has a pressure hose that goes straight up the back of the pump. Do you know what application that is off of? That one might help me.

Figured it out, the straight up one is a slant 6 pressure hose.

sorry for hijacking your thread!

-
Back