Need pictures of heater cables hooked up at heater box

-

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi trying to put together a 67 Barracuda that someone else dismantled.. figured out the heater controls..trying to figure out which cables go where on the heater box. Also it looks like there's a couple of wires from an eyelet disconnected down by the heater box.. possibly a ground for the blower motor or something?

20180922_185803.jpg

Mymopar.com - resources - download FSM. There are a few line sketches on how the heater hooks up. not to mention adjustment procedures.

The short wire with the ring-terminal gets screwed to the body, IIRC; behind the passenger kick-panel. I sorta remember it being green.
The shortest cable IIRC goes to the mixing door for temp control.
The longest IIRC loops around and comes in from the far right side of the dash, and only fits one way.
That was a memory from 20 years ago, so..............

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies I appreciate it it appears that this clip the person broke off of the heater box I assume? I'm guessing it's some kind of hold down for the cable. Any ideas on how to reattach?

Screenshot_20180923-013915_Gallery.jpg

It was probably riveted on, cant tell from lousy pic. Got a factory manual?
I have a parts heaterbox pulled from 67 cuda.

It was probably riveted on, cant tell from lousy pic. Got a factory manual?
I have a parts heaterbox pulled from 67 cuda.
It looks like it could have been riveted possibly... a couple of indentations ...not sure if it's something that I could drill back out and rivet again? Jb weld time?

I'm working midnight's, once I get up I can get a pic from our 67 cuda but its ac. I also have the other spare non ac one I can get pics from.
Remind me lol

Thanks for the pictures I appreciate it. I need to figure out how to attach one of those hold down brackets for a cable. It appears he snapped it off. Great pics... thanks very much I appreciate it!

Is this is sheet metal screw?
upload_2020-4-22_15-19-25.png

Mines been missing for years. Just tried a couple different machine screws. 10-24 starts but meets resistance.
upload_2020-4-22_15-23-50.png

-
Back