Need some advice on a 65 Valiant Signet

General Discussion

1. jeryst

jeryst Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    A friend of mine got in touch with me the other day. She has a friend that has terminal cancer and is looking to get rid of stuff. He has a 65 Valiant Signet, 273 AT, that looks pretty nice and he used to use it as a driver. He also has a 73 Javelin, which I know nothing about, other than it is a project, but is all together.

Anyway, he wants to get rid of both cars as a package deal, so I am just looking for some advice on what issues to look for. I know this is a Mopar forum and I expect some great advice on the Valiant, but if anyone knows about Javelins, I would appreciate that too.

Thanks in advance for any replies

2. OCswinger

OCswinger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Well, depending on what they want for the package deal it sounds like it would be a cool project to pick up. I am only basing this on google pics of a 73 Javelin done right and the fact that where I'm at the AMCs are going for pretty penny might be worth it. I had a friend of the family years ago that had a Javelin and he pulled the original running gear out and swapped it for some stuff that had some type of aftermarket support. I would be more concerned if the trim wasn't there. I can only imagine it would be a little difficult to track that stuff down. Good luck to whatever you decide

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.