Need some help again

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My 66 Valiant Sedan is a gold color with a white top and on the tag it reads this under the paint name on my fender tag .

PAINT
WY2 Y

Do they have a name for this color? This is my first thread to start in this foam :-D Thank you in advanced :cheers:

Mike, it looks like...W=white, Y=Bronze metallic, 2= two tone paint. Looks like bronze metallic with a white roof. HMMM, kinda looks like Victoria has her original dress on!!! What color is the interior? The last Y= gold, upper door paint. Geof

Mike, it looks like...W=white, Y=Bronze metallic, 2= two tone paint. Looks like bronze metallic with a white roof. HMMM, kinda looks like Victoria has her original dress on!!! What color is the interior? The last Y= gold, upper door paint. Geof
Thank you cosgig :cheers: It's gold inside =P~

Bronze Metallic with white paint.

Bottom of the page on the left.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com...ershipsPlymouthOrderingInfo.shtml?load_img=46
And thank you to Dave :cheers: It's a model project :-D

66%20day%20after%20007.jpg

fabo666.jpg

valiant%20021.jpg

valiant%20026.jpg

As you can see the last paint job they missed the color

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20002.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20003.jpg

Missed the color or not, that trunk floor is clean enough to eat off of!!! Well, after you sweep it out. I like the little before shot there Mike, with the dog dish still on there and all. My, she has come a long way since you've had her!!! I also didn't realize that she was a manual shift car!!! That's an extra bonus!! Always like to see pictures of her!! Thanks for sharing, Geof

-
Back