Need spindle to ball joint knuckle bolts

-

fig

Reaction score
I need some of the thin headed (low profile) 5/8" bolts that bolt the spindle to the ball joint knuckle for a 73 dart disc brake car. I'm putting front disc brakes on my 66 dart and don't have these bolts. Where can I get them?

Thanks,

Allen

I have 2.
They are 5/8 x 18 x 2 3/4 inch.
You will be hard pressed to find them in that length, from any of the standard nut & bolt manufacturers.
Standard lengths would be 2" 2 1/2" 3"
Don't know what Erenberg is selling, at an inflated price.
McMaster Carr, would have the standard lengths, and the self locking nuts.

Attachments

• Spindle-Ball Joint Bolts 001 (Small).JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 233
For some reason I never thought of ebag, thanks! $30 sounds expensive for a couple of bolts. After the sticker shock wore off thats less than $7 per bolt plus the nut shipped. Not too bad. I ordered some for my buddy who also needed a set.

Thanks again!

http://www.nutsandbolts.com/58-18-x...x-bolts-hex-head-cap-screws-qty-1-p-1646.html

Hey, look what i found.
5/8 x 18 x 2 3/4 inch Grade 8 bolts.
Think I'll order a bunch of them, and make a profit selling them on eBay. :grin:

Just order, buy, from this place.
It will be cheaper for you in the long run, than me selling the two that i have, and then you paying the mailman $6.00 to send them down to you in a USPS, small, Priority Mail, Flat Rate Box.
Jim V.

I just scrolled through this company's home page, and found out that you need to place a minimum order of $25.00 with them.
So, maybe not a good deal, unless you want to stock up with other nuts & bolts, too.

1/2 ton dodge pickup has the same bolts I believe. Like from an 86 1/2 ton.

-
Back